This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Just when I thought the day couldn't get any better, I find out Chikae FINALLY had her baby! A teeny little girl! That's the second friend to have a baby this year. Not the maternal type but I must admit I feel a little giddy when my friends have them. Can't wait to see Chi-chan's new arrival and be all awkward and desperate to hand her back when I'm given her to hold! Bet she'll be gorgeous like her mum!
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

A second day off this week? Oh hells yeah.

Plus I have smiley news but I can't mention it till it's 'official'

Dumuzi shush your mouth!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

My little pitt bull/chocolate lab mix puppy cracks me up! He is still so little (less then 2 months old). And my little black bunny, he is so dag gone cute he makes me smile every time he shoves his little twitchy nose through the cage to get his little head scratched. (Also laugh at him when he yawns.)

Comment

夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Jembru your enthusiasm for seeing others happy makes me smile all the time.

I'm happy my boss said it was ok to stay home.

A/C is currently set to 69 and chilly in here. My lil igloo of cold!

Also...r/marvel on reddit is my new dating scene. I just found a guy who goes by actual_wolverine. I'm going to make him my new friend.

Comment

This offering bowl statue. I want her so bad!
              goddess.jpg

Comment

Little baby Magpie comes home today! Going straight to the shops from work to get her a bed with a cover. I already had a blanket for her, but read that kittens feel more secure if they have a covered bed they can hide in when everything gets too much. If I can't find one, I'll use a box for now. Also want a scratch post for her. Who needs sleep anyway? I can't wait to give her a cuddle!

Comment

My exam results:
                  A* - Chemistry
                  A* - Philosophy and Ethics
                  A* - Maths (I don't get it either, don't worry)
                  A - Biology
                  A - Physics
                  A - English Language
                  A - English Literature
                  B - Citizenship
                  B - French
                  B - Music
                  Distinction x4 - ICT
                  Merit - ICT

/Happy dance :')
                  "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                  - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Good job Amelia! Kudos!!!

The fact that my daughter gets along with the other little girls at her new school is making me so happy today...that was not the case in Idaho
                    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Season ends in 5 days! I get to go home soon!

Mostly art.

Comment

I've been keeping silent for a while. But now I can spread the news.

I got promoted at Harbor Freight Tool to a part time management position!
                        Got my keys, badge, polo shirt and own store phone today!

And a raise. Did I mention a raise?!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

I'm so jealous!

Seriously, though, WHOOOO! GO, MEDUSA!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

Now, that is awesome!

Grats, Medusa!!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Gongrates Medusa! That's really fantastic news!

Comment

Yay congrats Medusa!

Comment

Working...
                                X