X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post

There's room for more?
    Jealousy is that im not even on the same continent. Or hemisphere.
    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
    Seen the desert and the birds
    You cut your hair short
    Like a shush to an insult
    The world had been yelling
    Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by Heka View Post
      Jealousy is that im not even on the same continent. Or hemisphere.
      Against my better judgement....

But, Heka? With you being Down Under, you're already in the right position.

D'oh! :x

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
        Against my better judgement....

But, Heka? With you being Down Under, you're already in the right position.

D'oh! :x
        What judgement? haha

And oh I wish it were so.....

RIP

You cut your hair short
        Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I can't make Mexican rice!
          I can only make Mexican rice if it's Rice a Roni Mexican rice.
          I am 100% Mexican.

Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            I can't make Mexican rice!
            I can only make Mexican rice if it's Rice a Roni Mexican rice.
            I am 100% Mexican.

Mmm I love mexican rice. Its that rice thats like baked or something? Its always crispy and delicious!

RIP

You cut your hair short
            Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I confess that I dont think im going to finish my reports on time. I dont want the boss to find out. Im gonnna work on them hard core tonight (with frequent PF breaks), but I may have a sexy visitor, so that'll make things take longer...

RIP

You cut your hair short
              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I confess that when it comes time for me to leave my current job to start grad school here in a month and a half I'm fighting a major urge to crash their server with as much malware as can be found and uploaded.

For those not in the know I currently work at a marketing services company/corporate office/6th level of hell. I've been working there since fall of last year. It's a decent paying gig, but it has to be given what it is we do. See, my workplace does a lot of different things. Some people are soliciters for political campaigns, some people are good ole fashioned telemarketers trying to get you to donate for various "causes", and other folks (like me) are folks who are contracted to work customer service for larger commercial businesses. I can do customer service all day, I have a patient and affiable personality who tries to make sure the customer isn't getting screwed by some marketing snaffu. I don't have a problem with that part of the job.

My problem is when some of my other bosses (well, one in particular. He's some hotshot kid who is in telemarketing to make as much money as he can get) tries to rope every other employee in the building into his telemarketing campaign. Telemarketing pisses me off, and having worked in this place the stuff I have learned about how telemarketing actually works....It can make you lose faith in humanity in a way that threatens a psychotic break. But, I need this job to hold the fort down for just a little longer (cause this slick bastard got himself into grad school, and that doesn't start til the beginning of august). So it's a constant battle between working to survive and not violating the last few things that keep me sane.

And some days that thin grey line starts to blur.

Comment

I confess that I don't like my current team lead. At the end of this week, I will have transferred to another department, because I'm tired of her nonsense. Manager for that department likes me, and we have a progression plan, because she likes that I work hard and want to move up in the company. Within two months I'm going to be a team lead, myself. From there, I need to try to find a way to finish my bachelor's. Right now, that's about as far as I can go.
                  Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

There is a thread on this forum I occasionally still search for and re-read I never posted in that still fascinates me in a strange way.
                    hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
                      There is a thread on this forum I occasionally still search for and re-read I never posted in that still fascinates me in a strange way.
                      Link me! :P

RIP

You cut your hair short
                      Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I confess that I somehow found myself back together with my ex-boyfriend after he apologized and proved to me that he was actually trying to participate in his own life instead of piss it away in a basement. We go on walks, watch TV shows, cook dinner, see movies, and we're looking into buying bikes so we can hit up this trail we're dying to explore. It's nice. Nothing serious. Dating. We have so much time apart. That's what did it -- lived together, worked together, slept together. No one likes anyone that much.

It's not up for discussion but I didn't feel like lying by omission on my favorite website anymore.
                        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I confess my school has two kinds of Jewish Bible. Oral and written. And students have to pass a final in each of the two. It's annoying.
                          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

There's an oral exam in Catholic school too...

BAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Roknrol View Post
                              There's an oral exam in Catholic school too...

BAM!
                              I'm pretty sure I passed the oral exam at my catholic school... got a lot of practise with boys behind the sheds

RIP

You cut your hair short
                              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Hey, now. Keep it clean. This isn't the adult section.

*but takes notes, anyway

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
                                X