This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess I actually did burn cornflakes, I wanted to warm them up because my cold allergy was playing up and left them there too long :-(
    "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
    - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I confess that I'm teetering on the edge of my breaking point. I don't know how much more I can take.

Comment

I confess that I'm kind of jealous of all the people on my facebook who are getting married. Not bad jealous or resentful, but still a bit envious I guess. Also, is it weird that I'm also a bit jealous of everyone who is pregnant or posting baby pics, even though I don't want kids? I don't know why...I think it's maybe because even though I don't want kids, I want it to be a choice and not just because I'm totally alone I guess I just feel that everyone I know is getting married, or having babies, or buying houses or getting better jobs and I'm just sorting my life out, finishing school and starting my career in my late 20s (I guess I should be thankful I'm doing that).

Comment

I've got a terrible "through the looking glass"/"Twilight Zone" kind of depressed, anxious feeling and it's awful. Maybe it's hormones.

Comment

I confess I think I figured out that I am polyamorous, but nobody is going to love someone who wants to love other people, too.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
              I confess I think I figured out that I am polyamorous, but nobody is going to love someone who wants to love other people, too.
              Not true, hun...you just need to find the right people. *hugs*

I confess that I'm really worn out on people...
              Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

i confess im lonely, and im not sure if its just cause im getting picky... lol
                "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                  That's definitely untrue... I live in a relatively small town and there are several polyamorous relationships going on here. You'd be surprised.

Comment

I confess I asked someone who strongly adheres to the Law of Attraction about magnets.
                    my etsy store
                    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                    surrounded by plush, downy things,
                    ill prepared, but willing,
                    to descend."

Comment

I confess that it is day one of this diet and I already hate it...
                      sigpic

Comment

I confess I just watched my son throw something in the trash can and I'm too lazy to get up and see if it was actually trash or not.

Comment

I confess I just made a stir-fry for breakfast
                          "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                          - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
                            I must confess that I feel like a monster....
                            "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

I confess I am going to order food, even though I really shouldn't
                              http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I confess, I would prefer to call in sick tonight. Mainly because I actually don't feel well. But my guilt is preventing me from doing so, which further proves my theory that guilt is the most useless of all emotional states.
                                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Working...
                                X