This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess that today, I had photos taken of me, naked, in the snow, and I cooked an excellent French dinner for my roommate's family.

Mostly art.

Comment

I started posting on a Modern Satanism forum on facebook. And I've been riling up the other Satanists.
      I must be uber evil, right?:devil:
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        I started posting on a Modern Satanism forum on facebook. And I've been riling up the other Satanists.
        I must be uber evil, right?:devil:
        I confess the dumbass who keeps posting those horrible song lyrics makes the writer in me cry...literally. They're that horrible and he should feel ashamed for finding value in them.

ADD: I confess that I also used my 1,000th post for this.
        my etsy store
        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
        surrounded by plush, downy things,
        ill prepared, but willing,
        to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
          I confess the dumbass who keeps posting those horrible song lyrics makes the writer in me cry...literally. They're that horrible and he should feel ashamed for finding value in them.

ADD: I confess that I also used my 1,000th post for this.
          OMG. Seriously, right? Everyone got all mad about me saying I was sick of it. They assumed I was just being all Christian. And I'm like that stuff just stinks, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            OMG. Seriously, right? Everyone got all mad about me saying I was sick of it. They assumed I was just being all Christian. And I'm like that stuff just stinks, man.
            To make it worse I found the music video for one. You know those rap videos where the performer glorifies a certain lifestyle? Put that to cvlt metal.

ADD: At least there's a Pagan on your team with the crummy lyrics. I'm sure my metalhead siblings would agree. Heck, they'd probably shudder at the name.
            my etsy store
            My blog

to descend."

Comment

I confess that I'm really wanting a short haircut..like longer pixie cut length, but I'm worried none of the stylists here will get the sort of look I want...and I don't want to call a dozen salons trying to find someone with expience with short hair, as well as baby fine hair that due to illness is now also thin hair.

I've wanted this haircut for months now, though...so I'm committed, I just need to find a good stylist.
              Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I confess that I'm scared out of my mind. I don't want a knee replacement surgery - I don't think I'm strong enough for it. I don't want to live with infection for the rest of my life either. That leaves one other possible action. Amputation. And it is starting to sound better and better each time I think about my leg.

Comment

I confess that I hate my neighbor. I just really can't stand him. I don't hate many people, but him I do. Everything he does is annoying and rude.

Comment

I confess I just yelled at a bunch of people in the Bingo Blitz chat board. I was trying to play my bingo and they were arguing over someone having 99 planes and not giving them away. I told them to get on their planes and die in a fire.

Comment

I confess that part of the reason that I haven't been going to the gym is that I've convinced myself that my muscles will never get any bigger or better.
                      There once was a man who said though,
                      It seems that I know that I know,
                      What I'd like to see,
                      Is the I that knows me,
                      When I know that I know that I know.

Comment

I confess that I've just realised I'm super bossy. I can follow directions if they're clearly given, but if not I tend to take over, and not only organise things but also tell everyone else what to do. I accidentally did this at work, and I'm only part-time and now I'm not there....but I can't help it...it's just what I do!

I'm also finding myself getting the urge to organise my high school reunion, even though I'm really far away. It's so frustrating though....no one is coming up with anything or taking charge and I KNOW what needs to get done and no one is doing it!

I don't even consider myself an organised person. My apartment is kind of untidy all the time. What the hell?

Comment

I confess I don't want to return any of the phone calls or texts about my mother. I haven't even opened the card a friend sent me. I confess the only person I feel I can talk to, is nowhere to be found as of late. And I confess it's for the better since I feel I have to not lean on him anymore. I'm forcing myself to do this alone. Because...well I am alone. And I better just suck it up and get used to it. I also confess I never told my mother we broke up. Because I didn't want to have her feel sorry for me. And I liked living the dream through her. I didn't want to disappoint her by being a complete and utter failure at love. She wanted nothing other than for me to be happy. She was happy knowing I would be taken care of. So I just lied to her.

Comment

I confess this kind of bothers me: Through no real fault of theirs, I get offended when I see people after a long while and get asked 'is your cat still alive?'

Comment

I confess that I feel a little saddened by the idea that people in my life have lost their sense of compassion. I'm not even talking about me, I just see it in how they treat anything.
                              my etsy store
                              My blog

to descend."

Comment

I confess that as each one of my friends settles down I feel both happy and sad. Happy that they have found love but sad that it's not me, it's never me!
                                http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                                X