This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I was up every other hour last night to take care of the puppy...and I think I now never want puppies or children EVER.

Confession? I think I hate puppies.
    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
      I was up every other hour last night to take care of the puppy...and I think I now never want puppies or children EVER.

Someone should have given me a puppy about five years ago.

Confession: I know the kids haven't left the house in a week and I feel terrible about that - but I also feel terrible in general and I hope they're content to be as self-sufficient as possible because moving has become completely miserable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post

Having had both puppies and baby...puppies are comparatively easy. And they grow out of the up-at-night thing in weeks or months, not years.

Also, I can't crate train my kid. CPS frowns on that.

Though there are days......

Also, I love kittens.

Comment

I confess that I just swallowed a Valerian root capsule with a caffeinated diet Pepsi. I wonder if they'll cancel each other out?

Comment

I confess that I love puppies. All the puppies. I really want a puppy. I may have a puppy addiction.

I confess that it doesn't stop with puppies, though. I love dogs, too.
            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
              I asked a question in the "Have You Ever" thread, that is the result of something that has fascinated me for years.

When I was 13 years old, I got a knife stuck through my hand... for some reason, it didn't hurt or bleed very much... as a result, on the way to the ER, I was fascinated with holding open the wound, and watching the tendons work as I moved my fingers.

It was amazing, and I still envision, in my mind, those few minutes, with my mother yelling at me to stop, on the way to the hospital, viewing something that most people never get to see: how they themselves work... or, at least, part of themselves.
              I was fascinated that way when they drained my lung with a 12 inch bendable needle. Threaded it through my back. I could feel it tickle my side and pierce my lung. I giggled and freaked out the nurse doing the procedure. Of course I had just had my heart attack and had been woken up as the thread was going in my heart for the stent too. I think I was drugged.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess that I had chocolate cake for breakfast.

And I'm not sorry.

Comment

I confess that I hate my job. It's ruining my life, and I'm ruining everyone's life in my household as a result. I was hoping that the Affordable Health Care Act would make health care affordable enough for me to take a lower paying job, just so I could GTFO. Instead, I'm going back to the shrink with my employee-based health care plan to see if they can give me a pill that will make my job livable again.
                  The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I confess that I am able to forget you, right up until you contact me. I finally got around to emailing you back, and by morning, I had another reply from you, and now my heart's all a jumble.

Be a lover, or be a friend, but make up your mind so my heart stops doing somersaults!

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by Starless View Post
                      I confess that I had chocolate cake for breakfast.

And I'm not sorry.
                      I confess that I had banana pudding with dark chocolate chips and coconut in it for breakfast.

And I'm not sorry, either... in fact, I'm pretty Happy about it...
                      I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country

Tribe of my Tribe
                      Clan of my Clan
                      Kin of my Kin
                      Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                      And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

I confess to waking up at 3 in the morning and eating several(6) chocolate chip cookies,and no I am not sorry. I am old,and whats it gonna do to me,kill me?,already a long way down that path anyway at 67. If there is nothing to enjoy in life,then you are already dead inside anyway.
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm having urges and thoughst lately that aren't healthy, but I'm afraid to tell my friends

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                            I confess that I had banana pudding with dark chocolate chips and coconut in it for breakfast.

And I'm not sorry, either... in fact, I'm pretty Happy about it...
                            That sounds amazing!!

Comment

Unhealthy breakfasts are great once in a while. They taste like happy. The other day I had a dozen Oreos dunked in coffee for breakfast, though that decision was fueled by my seeing ribs when I looked in the mirror that morning.

I confess that I currently harbor violent feelings in my heart. Like, I really wanna stab (a specific) someone sort of feelings. But I won't.
                              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                              -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by owlsandtigers View Post
                                I'm having urges and thoughst lately that aren't healthy, but I'm afraid to tell my friends
                                Might be all the more reason to share with someone...
                                I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country

Tribe of my Tribe
                                Clan of my Clan
                                Kin of my Kin
                                Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                                And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Working...
                                X