X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by owlsandtigers View Post
    I'm having urges and thoughst lately that aren't healthy, but I'm afraid to tell my friends
    I know how that can be. It's scary, but talking to someone can really help. If not a friend, maybe a professional who could help you sort yourself out. Wishing you the best <3

Comment

I confess I'm deeply shallow, self-righteous, and vain!

Comment

I confess that I have become one of those elitist, snobby neo-shamanists.

This is like the moment that you wake up and realise that you have become your mother. And worse... that she was right all along.

I don't know whether to be proud or disappointed with myself.

Comment

I confess that lately we have been so strapped for cash that I have sopped eating more than 1 small meal a day, and I haven't been telling my husband, he thinks I am still eating...
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
            I confess that lately we have been so strapped for cash that I have sopped eating more than 1 small meal a day, and I haven't been telling my husband, he thinks I am still eating...
            I confess this statements scares the hell out of me. There's a lot of cheap food options...are you sure this isn't more about wanting to be able to control something than money?

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
              I confess this statements scares the hell out of me. There's a lot of cheap food options...are you sure this isn't more about wanting to be able to control something than money?
              Don't know about some hidden control issue but I agree it worries me from a food intake perspective.
              I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
                Mostly not hungry. I am not doing anything, which is probably more worrying, but I just don't care to eat. The bigger issue is likely with depression and malaise, and the food is a side effect... but it is what it is.
                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Mostly not hungry. I am not doing anything, which is probably more worrying, but I just don't care to eat. The bigger issue is likely with depression and malaise, and the food is a side effect... but it is what it is.

Do not like.

Comment

I don't often suggest this, but get yourself some marijuana, girl. You need a munchie attack. No joke, that's one of the medicinal purposes of cannabis.
                    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                    -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                      I confess that I had banana pudding with dark chocolate chips and coconut in it for breakfast.

And I'm not sorry, either... in fact, I'm pretty Happy about it...
                      That's the spirit!

Comment

I confess that I was around 9 before I realized meat came from animals. I clearly remember saying, incredulously, "Steak is a COW?"
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I confess that I am having room service for dinner tonight.

And when I say 'dinner', I really mean a cheese platter and a bottle of wine.

Comment

I may or may not have walked into the kitchen topless last night in order to obtain water. I was drunk and can't recall if that was a dream or not.
                            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                              I may or may not have walked into the kitchen topless last night in order to obtain water. I was drunk and can't recall if that was a dream or not.
                              Pics or it didn't happen.

I confess I'm on a spamming mission. I'm off work till Sunday at 5pm. I'm gonna be in the house till then doing spring deep cleaning. Just ignore me
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Chickadee wants a PF account...

Lol! My kid is old enough to want to be a member!!

...to bad she's not old enough yet to actually join!

(although, it would probably help her reading skills--is she the oldest PF baby? We might need to start a kids section soon!!)
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X