X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
    Think they do. Feck.
    Get a bottle of fake pee. And since a lot of places are doing oral swabs now, brush your teeth very thoroughly and brush the insides of your cheeks, too. And maybe go against their instruction to not eat, drink or smoke anything before the test...it might produce a false negative, but the opposite could be true also, so you might wanna look into that.
    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
    -Erik Erikson

Comment

Or pay someone boring to pee into a condom and tape it to your leg

Comment

I adore you all. There's going to be at least a week so I should be ok, I think. First time since November 27. Obviously I'm not going to take this risk again but I've done the condom thing and fake pee seems fishy and there's not guarantee that it's going to work... just the same that there's no way to ensure I'm going to pass without it.

Vas is Goldenseal?
        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I adore you all. There's going to be at least a week so I should be ok, I think. First time since November 27. Obviously I'm not going to take this risk again but I've done the condom thing and fake pee seems fishy and there's not guarantee that it's going to work... just the same that there's no way to ensure I'm going to pass without it.

Vas is Goldenseal?
          People swear by the fake pee, I'd just recommend looking at some reviews for different brands. Goldenseal is an herb with antibiotic properties, available in capsule form sometimes mixed with echinacea. Maybe it is good for purging you of THC or whatever that mechanism is, but it was my understanding that you don't want to take it too much or often for the same reasons as prescription antibiotics.

I would say, though, that since you're a rather light smoker you should be okay. Just brush your teeth very thoroughly and drink plenty of water.
          Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
          -Erik Erikson

Comment

I really don't understand the whole "Testing" thing. Maybe for something like a driver or pilot but I have read about and heard they test for a job like a simple job(simple as in not driving) like a waitress or clerk. Even a janitor may get tested. To me this is a bit over the line,and in a time where legal wed seems to be coming to the fore. I don't work anymore so for me no problem. I understand if you are very stoned ON the job,but for just a trace in your system seems very intrusive concerning your private,away from work time.

As always just my own personal view on the subject.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
              Maybe it is good for purging you of THC or whatever that mechanism is, but it was my understanding that you don't want to take it too much or often for the same reasons as prescription antibiotics.
              It's "antibiotic qualities" are...pseudoscience, but it IS a diuretic, (turmeric would work too, but it costs more) so if you drink a lot of water and take some goldenseal, it helps flush out your system. Just make sure to eat or have some Gatoraide or something too, so you don't mess up your sodium levels.

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
              I really don't understand the whole "Testing" thing. Maybe for something like a driver or pilot but I have read about and heard they test for a job like a simple job(simple as in not driving) like a waitress or clerk. Even a janitor may get tested. To me this is a bit over the line,and in a time where legal wed seems to be coming to the fore. I don't work anymore so for me no problem. I understand if you are very stoned ON the job,but for just a trace in your system seems very intrusive concerning your private,away from work time.

As always just my own personal view on the subject.
              It's usually for the employers liability and workman's comp insurance. Now that my hubby has employees, I realize how crazy it is. In large companies, they get an insurance break if they drug test...because they are then allowed to deny work comp claims later if you pee positive. Can't really blame them. Businesses are to make money after all.

Comment

A lot of places use hair testing for pre-employment testing. Urine tests are usually just if you get injured or there's other just cause on the job. And if you've bleached or shaved your head, they won't hesitate to ask for a sample from a different part of your body. O.o

A lot of places have also foregone pre-employment screening because their turn-over rates are so high it's not cost-effective.
                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I confess I drank too much OJ over the last few days, and now my mouth is doing that citrus thing. Damn it.

Mostly art.

Comment

I can't believe I'm going to confess this. And yes, this is like serious buzznazz, man. I love love LOVE The Steve Wilkos show. I watch it every single day at 2pm. Usually while I'm putting on my make-up for work. He rocks. The end.

*don't throw rocks at me.
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Isn't he kind of the poor persons Jerry Springer? I never watch those shows,but I understand their appeal.
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I confess that when I show up and start posting I have usually been drinking. Maybe I already confessed that.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                          Isn't he kind of the poor persons Jerry Springer? I never watch those shows,but I understand their appeal.
                          He was the Director of security on Springer and was always on the stage. He's a former Marine and retired Chicago police officer. He pretty much rocks.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I have lost almost all respect for a friend of mine due to her behaviors.

Also discovered she has been paying me $4 an hour to watch her kid for 10 hours a day, clean the house, and work on the kid's schooling.

Eff her. My kindness has run out.
                            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Also discovered she has been paying me $4 an hour to watch her kid for 10 hours a day, clean the house, and work on the kid's schooling.

That's what I pay my babysitter...its sort of the going rate. But it's at her house, so any cleaning she does is totally her problem.

Comment

babysitting AND housecleaning for $4/hr?!?!

The lady that I occasionally hire to clean my house when I don't have time gets $60 for a visit, and she does a thorough job, thus is usually in my tiny little house for about 5 hours... that comes to $12/hr... with no babies to sit on.
                                "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Working...
                                X