This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

My tattoo is almost ready to be tattoo'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
      Awesome!

I really want to get another one, but money is an issue right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
        Awesome!

Same.

I have a waiting list, for all the tattoos I still need to get.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I am thinking just how strange the world has gotten over my 67(almost 68) years. I have seen and lived some strange times,but right now I am thinking, am I just on a very long bad trip?
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
            Awesome!

Yeah no kidding. I've been saving my pennies and any stray cash for this one for about a year now.. and it won't even be the most expensive tattoo I've ever had done. *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
              I am thinking just how strange the world has gotten over my 67(almost 68) years. I have seen and lived some strange times,but right now I am thinking, am I just on a very long bad trip?
              I feel like that too, anunitu.

When I was born, black folk couldn't pee in the same toilet as white folks, now one is president.

When I was born, women had to wear a dress in public, now they can be naked on TV.

When I was born, transgendered people got jobs in freak shows, now they they are practically worshiped.

When I was born, Russia was a threat to world peace, now... uhmmm.... let's skip this one...

When I was born, there were always shitstorms going on in the Middle East, now... oh screw this completely....
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Spending the weekend training to be a search and rescue volunteer. It's got some pretty bad-ass perks.

Mostly art.

Comment

Awesome! I have a few tats I wanna get, but yeah, money is an issue. My brother said he'd buy me one for my 21st... still dont have it yet.

I'm thinking hangovers suck.
                  ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                  Seen the desert and the birds
                  You cut your hair short
                  Like a shush to an insult
                  The world had been yelling
                  Since the day you were born
                  Revolting with anger
                  While it smiled like it was cute
                  That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I've joined a coven (one which has members of many different paths and opinions) which I am enjoying.
                    Tall, Blond and Pagan may or may not be flirting with me.... so if that falls into place that would be joyous.

I attended a guided meditation hosted by aforementioned coven's high priestess. It's a workshop focused around Jung's concept of the shadow self. The object being to grow spiritually by accepting and learning about the parts of yourself which one rejects and hides. It features the 'descent' to identify the place where one's shadow dwells (which occurred today), the 'confrontation' to face the shadow, and the final one being to assimilate the shadow. I absolutely love this idea.
                    Circe

Comment

I just watched an uncensored version of the ISIS beheading videos, I feel strangely angry and feel like we should go kill them all now. But at the same time don't want any more allied soldiers to die over a war in that area, so torn.
                      White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
                      sigpic
                      In Days of yore,
                      From Britain's shore
                      Wolfe the dauntless hero came
                      And planted firm Britannia's flag
                      On Canada's fair domain.
                      Here may it wave,
                      Our boast, our pride
                      And joined in love together,
                      The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
                      The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                        I've joined a coven (one which has members of many different paths and opinions) which I am enjoying.
                        Tall, Blond and Pagan may or may not be flirting with me.... so if that falls into place that would be joyous.

I attended a guided meditation hosted by aforementioned coven's high priestess. It's a workshop focused around Jung's concept of the shadow self. The object being to grow spiritually by accepting and learning about the parts of yourself which one rejects and hides. It features the 'descent' to identify the place where one's shadow dwells (which occurred today), the 'confrontation' to face the shadow, and the final one being to assimilate the shadow. I absolutely love this idea.
                        Im quite jealous. I always hoped that this would be the experience I got when I went to university. But alas, no pagan groups anywhere glad youre enjoying it!
                        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                        Seen the desert and the birds
                        You cut your hair short
                        Like a shush to an insult
                        The world had been yelling
                        Since the day you were born
                        Revolting with anger
                        While it smiled like it was cute
                        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                          Im quite jealous. I always hoped that this would be the experience I got when I went to university. But alas, no pagan groups anywhere glad youre enjoying it!
                          You could always loiter around campuses until people accept you. A good chunk of our members don't technically go to our school anymore. Despite how new I am they seem to value my input and the high priestess makes a kickass curry.
                          Circe

Comment

I'm thinking cool winds of fall finally prevailed last night. I've been cheering it on since late August but the heat and humidity prevailed up until this point. I'm going to go bask in its glory on a short hike before work this morning.

Comment

I'm thinking about all the cartoons that I used to watch

Comment

Originally posted by callmeclemens View Post
                                I'm thinking cool winds of fall finally prevailed last night. I've been cheering it on since late August but the heat and humidity prevailed up until this point. I'm going to go bask in its glory on a short hike before work this morning.
                                I think you're crazy! lol We are heading into Spring now and it couldn't be more welcome!! Minus the swooping Magpies. Also... spoiler due to profanity.

Spoiler!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Aakosir View Post
                                I'm thinking about all the cartoons that I used to watch
                                Thundercats! Yeah!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah no kidding. I've been saving my pennies and any stray cash for this one for about a year now.. and it won't even be the most expensive tattoo I've ever had done. *shrugs*
                                Could we see the design you're going to have tattooed?

Comment

Working...
                                X