X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Good luck, V!

@Clive? No. 8 hours is not enough. I prefer 10, minimum. Unless I want to spend most of the day intoxicated by whatever opioid/pain-killer. <shudder>

Also, thinking about the great debate between "science" and "politics", that is Medical Marijuana. And how full of fallacies both side's arguments are.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I'm thinking about chocolate and how I want some.
      In answer to the question of why it happened, I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply one of those things which happen from time to time. ~~ Edward P. Tryon

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
        Good luck, V!

@Clive? No. 8 hours is not enough. I prefer 10, minimum. Unless I want to spend most of the day intoxicated by whatever opioid/pain-killer. <shudder>

Also, thinking about the great debate between "science" and "politics", that is Medical Marijuana. And how full of fallacies both side's arguments are.
        Agreed. 10 hours minimum.

Also, not "medical marijuana." Just legalize marijuana already. The state profits, the country profits, people don't have to worry so much about what goes into whatever they choose to bring into their body because it gets regulated better. It's all just pretty dumb to me.

I've forgotten how easily I can get sucked into an art/design project. I'm not even halfway done, and already I'm obsessing over it. But it's a good project!

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
          Also, not "medical marijuana." Just legalize marijuana already. The state profits, the country profits, people don't have to worry so much about what goes into whatever they choose to bring into their body because it gets regulated better. It's all just pretty dumb to me
          I shudder to go outside the day any state I live in legalizes the stuff. Not that I have any problems with it for personal use if thats what someone's into.....but for my allergic reaction to it >_<
          Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
          Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
          sigpic

Comment

I wish I could afford a massage. My body hurts still. I think part of it might be my bed, although I did flip the mattress recently. Always seems like I wake up achier than I was before lying down.
            Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
            -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
              I shudder to go outside the day any state I live in legalizes the stuff. Not that I have any problems with it for personal use if thats what someone's into.....but for my allergic reaction to it >_<
              It would fall under the "Clean Air Act", or whatever that is for cigarette smokers. Meaning public spaces and all would be off limits.

Supposedly.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Saw something on HBO about the Weed thing,they have drinks,and edibles,so really why would one smoke a joint when you can have it in your sweet tea?
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Edibles take 30minutes to 90 minutes to take effect. And the buzz is totally different from smoking than eating I don't care for edibles myself.

Comment

Originally posted by desertrat View Post
                    Edibles take 30minutes to 90 minutes to take effect. And the buzz is totally different from smoking than eating I don't care for edibles myself.

People like myself aren't looking for the THC buzz. I'm more interested in the CBDs. And the "euphoria" from the edibles is far more intense, and lasts longer.

Comment

True I like cbds for pain thc for my bi polar by wife loves the bath soak and teas

Comment

[...] And the "euphoria" from the edibles is far more intense, and lasts longer.
                        Freaked me out, the one time that happened to me. If I knew I wasn't going anywhere the next day, I'd try them again! But man, it was way more intense than regular smoking.
                        In answer to the question of why it happened, I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply one of those things which happen from time to time. ~~ Edward P. Tryon

Comment

It would fall under the "Clean Air Act", or whatever that is for cigarette smokers. Meaning public spaces and all would be off limits.

Supposedly.
                          Doesn't stop people from smoking it on the street, or in clubs where people ignore the no smoking signs up anyways......like the last time it hit me for example lol
                          Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                          Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                          sigpic

Comment

Not too long ago, there was released a new law here, that forbids citizens to smoke in public places, like bus stations, metro, restaurants....
                            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I sincerely love kale. I am in semi-ecstasy having brown rice and kale for lunch. There may something fundamentally wrong with me.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

So if you want to bring a firewall class to a screeching halt for 15 minutes, apply a bad ethernet cable where they don't expect one and watch people make up excuses for why link lights aren't showing up in the relevant locations instead of testing the cables. Sometimes it really is the easy solution.
                                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
                                X