This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

My kid uses cardboard boxes for archery targets. We don't do that with rubbermaid.

But, for storage, I prefer rubbermaid for the safety from water damage, in particular. Mold, mildew, rodents. Yuck. But I've also found, over the years, that a lot of my packing, in boxes, wound up being storage, at the new place. In fact, I still have boxes of stuff in the garage, and in the closet, here.

Erp... one of these days.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
      I am endlessly awestruck. You truly are a goddess of the kitchen, aren't you? How close do we live to each other, again??

'Kumquat' is the strangest word. Or, wait. Maybe that was on the "funniest" list. I forget.
      Aw, now I'm happier. ^^

It's about a 40 minute drive. =P I could make better things before I moved out here, but for now I cook because I dislike much of what passes for "bread" out here. That putty type stuff you buy from Cub... yeah that's only good for wadding up and throwing at each other during food fights. ^^

Comment

I am thinking that I feel better today, tired, angry, but less.... self loathing....
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Well......that show was a waste of time, energy, stress, and money. Sold two things and only just barely made back my money for the booth -___-
          Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
          Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
          sigpic

Comment

I keep dreaming about my family and wish I would stop. It's not helping me sort out my feelings or anything, it's just bringing them up.
            Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
            -Erik Erikson

Comment

After finding out about that Heartbleed security leak...I think this Monday I'm gonna spend the time signing up for Lastpass to handle all my passwords.

And maybe I should send in those taxes.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

You can also get a password safe,it is a program for storing your passwords. there are free ones that work quite well.

And the program itself can be password protected. Passwordgorilla is one,and also try PWGEN for creating unique passwords,both can be found at Portable apps.
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
                  Well......that show was a waste of time, energy, stress, and money. Sold two things and only just barely made back my money for the booth -___-
                  Well, shit! I'm sorry it didn't go well. :/

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                    After finding out about that Heartbleed security leak...I think this Monday I'm gonna spend the time signing up for Lastpass to handle all my passwords.

And maybe I should send in those taxes.
                    While LastPass and similar tools are useful in general, HeartBleed isn't overly affected one way or another atm from what I understand. It finds a point where the site you use has your password in plaintext and steals it from there.

general info on the virus

Test to see if a site is upgraded against Heartbleed

General note, Heartbleed attacks SSL and the test linked above only really looks at SSL certificates. If the site can't be logged into with https instead of http then the test will return an error.
                    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                      Well, shit! I'm sorry it didn't go well. :/
                      Me too...hopefully the one in June goes better for me as the booth fee for that one is $50 instead of the $15 i spent this time
                      Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                      Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                        Granola and muesli are different things, here. Granola is oats and nuts and seeds and dried fruits and whatever else, coated in a sugar (be it sugar, honey, maple syrup etc) and BAKED in the oven until stuff clumps together. Muesli is all the same stuff, minus the sugary bit, and left raw.

Same ingredients, different finishing method. I like granola better than muesli.
                        We call both versions 'muesli'. Technically, we call it 'muesli' or 'toasted muesli' on the packaging (though toasted is not always clumped together), but in everyday vernacular it's just plain 'muesli'. When it's shaped into bars, it's called 'muesli bars'... and again they come in raw or toasted versions. Personally I prefer toasted muesli, which means I'd probably be a fan of granola. I especially like toasted muesli with yoghurt instead of milk... though I don't eat it often because my pancreas objects to the carb content.

[As an aside, the more I type the word 'muesli' the more bizarre it looks! lol]

Comment

How today is for enjoying life

Comment

I'm thinking World of Warcraft.

I don't want to cause another stir, so soon after the last one. And attempting to sleep is a ways off, yet.

Comment

Some days my lunch break is just not long enough.

Comment

Holiday... until the 22nd... My sister prevents me from sleeping well... Hm...
                                But on the good side, I can stay here logged in until midnight!!! :creepy:
                                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X