This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

kinda funny,The other forum I go to(a programming one) is in OZ. The site owner mentioned brush fires cause it is summer,and I had to think for a moment,then remembered OZ is upside down and it is summer there. This as I am seeing ZERO temps here.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Annual bushfires are a part of Australia, and are essential to the successful reproduction and germination of a lot of our native plant species. Without bushfires, we wouldn't be the ecosystem that we are today. But they are so destructive to so many other species. These fires have been the worst Adelaide has seen for a while... I don't think there were any human deaths, but there were a lot of animal deaths... including a boarding kennel/cattery where over 50 animals perished (something like 30 dogs were evacuated in time, but all the cats and half the dogs died). So it's hard to keep perspective sometimes. The rains that come after the fires are a part of the cycle I think... though lots of people count it as 'the gods hate us because now it's flooding'. But these rains were instrumental in stopping the fires, and they wont take a fraction of the lives that the fires took, so they are a blessing that I'm not complaining about (even though it means I can't get my duck-pen finished as planned because it's too wet and windy to be outside building!).

Comment

This really weird guy that I used to play music with 5 years ago messaged me about singing at a gig he has. I'm kind of torn....

On one hand, I could really use the singing experience.

On the other hand, this guy is seriously weird. I met him through a classified ad looking for people to play with (I -think- it was the one I'd posted, but I might have also answered it...I can't remember). We played a few times before I broke off the contact because he really weirded me out. Like, I deleted his number and unfriended him on facebook. I sometimes wondered if I was being too sensitive (I'm really reserved sometimes and occasionally I get really weird vibes from people for no reason), but another friend (who is super open and social) met him once through work and said that he really weirded her out as well. So, it wasn't just me.

Anyway, I haven't answered any of his calls or messages in about 5 years, but I still get the occasional message from him. That's weird, right? To keep messaging someone who broke off contact with you and won't return your calls?

I'd really like the singing work, but this guy creeps me out so much. I just wish the offer had come from someone else....ANYONE else.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
          This really weird guy that I used to play music with 5 years ago messaged me about singing at a gig he has. I'm kind of torn....

On one hand, I could really use the singing experience.

On the other hand, this guy is seriously weird. I met him through a classified ad looking for people to play with (I -think- it was the one I'd posted, but I might have also answered it...I can't remember). We played a few times before I broke off the contact because he really weirded me out. Like, I deleted his number and unfriended him on facebook. I sometimes wondered if I was being too sensitive (I'm really reserved sometimes and occasionally I get really weird vibes from people for no reason), but another friend (who is super open and social) met him once through work and said that he really weirded her out as well. So, it wasn't just me.

Anyway, I haven't answered any of his calls or messages in about 5 years, but I still get the occasional message from him. That's weird, right? To keep messaging someone who broke off contact with you and won't return your calls?

I'd really like the singing work, but this guy creeps me out so much. I just wish the offer had come from someone else....ANYONE else.
          yea... that is pretty weird... I wouldn't take it... though I understand you'd like to do gigs, I miss that too... but starting with one from a person you're not comfortable with is probably not the best way to get back in to it...
          You remind me of the babe
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Courtesy of Serria putting this in my head: Thor vs Darth Vader. Winner gets Natalie Portman.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
              Courtesy of Serria putting this in my head: Thor vs Darth Vader. Winner gets Natalie Portman.
              Vader loses horribly in every arena unless you take his best possible showing from the Expanded Universe and put them up against movie Thor without allowing any skill, ability history not explicitly shown or heavily implied by the movies.

Removed content because it involves a context that most of the board doesn't have to make sense.
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I've been spritzing my throat with that Cloraseptic stuff at work today. I didn't know you weren't supposed to swallow it. Oopsies.

Also. I think I'm addicted to it. I.cant.stop.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I think my cat is a spawn from Hell.

Comment

Are not all cats that?...Just kidding,I do love me some cats..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by Dukali View Post
                      I think my cat is a spawn from Hell.
                      All cats are evil. That's why I love them.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Thing is Cats could care less if you think they are evil....they just are CATS...simple as that.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Oh I don't mind if he is evil. He is too cute.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                            Thing is Cats could care less if you think they are evil....they just are CATS...simple as that.
                            Cats are shaksy!!!!

No need to look at me like that, guys! I'm obsessed with them! :3
                            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Finally getting around to inking my drawings and watching horror movies, huzzah.

Comment

Gleb got "(s)Aint" bt Marilyn Manson stuck in my head because he called me a "saint". ~Hold the s because I am an ain't~.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                                X