This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

I just killed my brain on duolingo working on my Spanish but it feels good to be learning something. I hope I can get good enough in the next year or two to teach my daughter well.
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

My adventures with D&D: So there we were, a party of six, in a cave fighting off a bugbear, two goblins, and a wolf. Our gnome wild mage who generally just messes around, and charges into battle, and can never cast a spell correctly, casts a spell as a crit. Blows the two goblins to pieces, seriously injures the bugbear, and kills the wolf as a bonus action. We were all like "WHUT!", and then the bugbear attacked our cleric and knocked him unconscious. I rush in, determined to finish the job, and fly through the air like a ninja, roll for charisma and crit, I look like a BOSS doing this - crack my staff over his head, and kill him, blood goes everywhere.

We level up.

That's what I'm thinking about right now.

Mostly art.

Comment

How busy, but happy, this weekend was.
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I'm too tired to eat my dinner. But my blood sugar is low. And I realize part of being tired is that my blood sugar is low. But I'm too tired to eat because my blood sugar is low because I'm too tired to eat..

Can you see why I hate being Diabetic?

Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I cannot imagine being too tired to eat. I can eat in my sleep, I can eat in a Jeep, I can eat with a creep, I can eat, I can eat!
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I'm starting to feel old - as in, really - arthritis is something I never thought I would have, but wow.

Comment

^^^ Yeah, i hear that. I have it in my ankles and feet. And I was always a big walker, couple miles a day. No more.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                  My adventures with D&D: So there we were, a party of six, in a cave fighting off a bugbear, two goblins, and a wolf. Our gnome wild mage who generally just messes around, and charges into battle, and can never cast a spell correctly, casts a spell as a crit. Blows the two goblins to pieces, seriously injures the bugbear, and kills the wolf as a bonus action. We were all like "WHUT!", and then the bugbear attacked our cleric and knocked him unconscious. I rush in, determined to finish the job, and fly through the air like a ninja, roll for charisma and crit, I look like a BOSS doing this - crack my staff over his head, and kill him, blood goes everywhere.

We level up.

That's what I'm thinking about right now.
                  Sounds like a good fight ^^ it just reminded me of something http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MLZ_Pl2pApA i spent two and a half hours of my life watching patrick rothfuss play d&d, so worth it!
                  You remind me of the babe
                  What babe?
                  The babe with the power
                  What power?
                  The Power of voodoo
                  Who do?
                  You do!
                  Do what?
                  Remind me of the babe!

Comment

I have the day off suckers!

Comment

There is too much incest in these Swedish soap operas.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                        I have the day off suckers!
                        Great!
                        I'll have Wednesday and the first part of Thursday off.
                        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

The bi polar mind at work. I worked 4 days straight 11-7 pm. I get home yesterday and I can't sleep. I don't fall asleep till 5am this morning. I sleep for 5 hours. I wake up at 10 am. I put on a youtube video of the Making of the Hobbit. It's a five hour video. I wake up and it's now 6pm. I hate my brain. It's like UP UP UP UP UP then SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

I'm all sorts of discombobulated here.

Comment

Bad day. Bad people. Bad situations. No alcohol. Bad day.

Comment

I played D&D for the first time last night and had tons of fun. We've got a ton of friends playing together. I'm apparently the only nongood aligned character (and the only lawful one for that matter) but it's fun to see the rest of the party constantly rolling alignment checks (Many of them are regretting choosing to go good now) and I'm just like "Imma throw zombies at it" with no repercussions except the good cleric threatening my life and the DM's CG avatar being a bit disgusted. Though, after the fight with the Ice Devil the cleric more or less respects me because of my gigantic damage output. Only one other character besides myself didn't multiclass and since we started at level 15 my sorcerer can do obscene amounts of damage.
                              Circe

Comment

I keep seeing that World Unites asa Church and read it as Wold United Ass Church. Every single time.

Comment

Working...
                                X