X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
    I think I'm having a weird allergic reaction to lunch. I don't think it's food poisoning because... Doesn't that usually take a while to kick in? I had lunch about 50 minutes ago and less than 10 minutes later I started feeling ill. Idk...

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
    What did you eat? FEEL BETTER ASAP.

I'm thinking that after two or three days of solid research, I think I finally have a workout plan solidified. I think I even did a good job of not going overboard about it - it's 4x a week most weeks, with the odd week being 5x a week. Running 4x a week (with one week being 5x), and every fifth day I work out a different muscle group. I never run more than 2 days in a row without a day off, and I never lift weights more than 2 days in a row without a day off. Some of my off days happen to have my MMA classes on them, but I don't mind that.

Now, to use it and see how it goes and see if I need to make changes. I'm going to do it for 5 weeks, and see how I feel.

Mostly art.

Comment

How good it was to finally sit down and relax. Been a busy day with makeing cakes for my little boy wich turns 3 on Monday, so one family party tomorrow and one with friends on Sunday

- - - Updated - - -

I think I'm having a weird allergic reaction to lunch. I don't think it's food poisoning because... Doesn't that usually take a while to kick in? I had lunch about 50 minutes ago and less than 10 minutes later I started feeling ill. Idk...

That did not sound good at all. What did you have for lunch and are you feeling better?

Comment

You be poisoned.

So. (takes a breath) The optomatrist saw me today. Let's cut to the chase. She says it's probably inevitable (yeah, she used that I word) that I'm going to develop Glaucoma later on down in the future. And because I'm so young, she's going to prescribe me medicated eye drops to help stave off the disease. She says she still sees the built up pressure in my eyes from last visit. And I have to go get another peripheral vision test in March. So let's hope the medication works and I can go on about my life!
        She also gave me a prescription for bi focal for reading glasses. And after that I decided to make the horrible mistake of going to Walmart (2 buses mind you) to buy myself a nice heated blanket. Well shit. I'm blind. I had the cashier help me with my transaction. I had to have the people at the bus stop read me the bus numbers. And I couldn't open the front door with my key because it's THE EFFING SUNNIEST DAY IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA! I took off my glasses to get money for the bus and everything was like bright blue. It stung.

And yeah, she numbed my eyeballs and poked them with a pen. I giggled. As usual.

And now I'm finally home in my darkened room with my flux warm light setting set to night time. Good night.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I did start feeling better after a few hours. (Thank you very much for the well wishes, btw) I left work early and drank lots and lots of water to flush out my system... Didn't really take anything for it, other than keeping hydrated.

That stomach thing I've been having for months, doctors still haven't figured it out. They just keep tweaking my medication dosages. But, I had 3 plates at one of those Sushi train places by my work. Salmon in different varieties. I've eaten there plenty of times and never had a problem before. I decided to get a small cup of frozen yogurt to nasch on after, which was also not the first time I've done that without any problems. But I couldn't even finish the yogurt. It suddenly started tasting way too sweet.

I don't know if it was a combination of the two foods, or if I'm building up an intolerance... or if the Sushi was bad. This just means I won't do that combo again and pay close attention to how I feel after eating either, from now on.

^ that's what I'm thinking.
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I did start feeling better after a few hours. (Thank you very much for the well wishes, btw) I left work early and drank lots and lots of water to flush out my system... Didn't really take anything for it, other than keeping hydrated. .
            I'm glad you feel better, Juni!

My thoughts: "Man, where did the day go? It's already after 1AM. ...so tired..."
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I did start feeling better after a few hours. (Thank you very much for the well wishes, btw) I left work early and drank lots and lots of water to flush out my system... Didn't really take anything for it, other than keeping hydrated.

That stomach thing I've been having for months, doctors still haven't figured it out. They just keep tweaking my medication dosages. But, I had 3 plates at one of those Sushi train places by my work. Salmon in different varieties. I've eaten there plenty of times and never had a problem before. I decided to get a small cup of frozen yogurt to nasch on after, which was also not the first time I've done that without any problems. But I couldn't even finish the yogurt. It suddenly started tasting way too sweet.

I don't know if it was a combination of the two foods, or if I'm building up an intolerance... or if the Sushi was bad. This just means I won't do that combo again and pay close attention to how I feel after eating either, from now on.

^ that's what I'm thinking.
              Glad to har you are feeling better

Comment

There are few things I love more than researching an interesting topic. Back when I first got internet access, it was like a huge playground! Lately, though, I feel like I'm always crossing a crowded street trying to get to the playground. So many ads, so much clickbait....it's frustrating and time-wasting.

P.S. Glad you feel better, Juni!
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                  There are few things I love more than researching an interesting topic. Back when I first got internet access, it was like a huge playground! Lately, though, I feel like I'm always crossing a crowded street trying to get to the playground. So many ads, so much clickbait....it's frustrating and time-wasting.
                  Hawk, do you have adblock? It cut down on a lot of that frustration for me.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                    Hawk, do you have adblock? It cut down on a lot of that frustration for me.
                    No, but I don't even mean the pop-ups. Years ago, if you typed in something like "Richard Nixon birthday" - you saw your answer. Now you get a bunch of leading lines and have to read through a lot of junk. And a lot of sites are set up as click-throughs, where to see 12 foods that are bad for you, you have to click the correct arrow 12 times, instead of just getting one page with a list. It didn't used to be like that. I'm getting old and cranky, I know. (But it kinda makes me LOL to be whining about the "good old days of the internet" when I consider that I made it all the way through college without it.....)
                    sigpic

Comment

I have been online before the internet was "The Internet",when you had to go to the "Well" to access the web...way back in the 80's before it became what it is now..look up veronica,and Archie,oh and jughead as well about how you went about finding things.

Look here.
                      http://www.netlingo.com/more/gopher.php

About "The Well"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_WELL
                      Last edited by anunitu; 24 Jan 2015, 09:34.
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

^^^ Cool! I remember The Well quite well! The rest sounds familiar too. I graduated from college in 1979. My father was an AT&T lifer, and started in the computer field when I was about 8, with templates & flow charts & all that stuff. My ex-husband, (got married in 1981), despite his personal flaws, was quite the genius and used to build computers at home. Between the two of them, it was nerd nirvana. It's a shame I was discouraged from it back then.
                        sigpic

Comment

Got my exam results all passed, and all above average. Yay
                          You remind me of the babe
                          What babe?
                          The babe with the power
                          What power?
                          The Power of voodoo
                          Who do?
                          You do!
                          Do what?
                          Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Cool! I'm happy for you! ^_^
                            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                              Congratulations!

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                                Yeah congratulation that is really god

Comment

Working...
                                X