X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    I'm thinking it was nice to think I got an all over 'golden glittery tan'.
    My 'tan' ran down the drain in the shower.
    Just got back from the Ren Faire with Hobbit feet.

This is me. Being regal as f
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3934[/ATTACH]
    This is pretty badass.

Mostly art.

Comment

I has saved Duce's pic for a later date.....It may come in handy some day when I am in need of a smile or just a grin....you been warned...
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I've been trying to use up the different kinds of tea I have before buying more for the past month or so, but I had already gone through all 3 containers of the kind I basically live on. So I finally buckled and bought the right tea and now.... TEA. ^^ And shark week reruns.

Comment

I'm thinking about whether some of the extra precautions pregnant ladies are supposed to take are really worth some of the panic they cause some of the crazier of the lot....

was as reading a post from a lady worried about the possibility of uncooked eggs in the cookie dough in cookie dough ice cream. Panicking because she "wasn't even thinking about the raw eggs" is a shame, since the cookie dough in ice cream isn't actual cookie dough. I'm not sure that moment of panic was nessecary for this poor lady...
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

To be really truthful,a LOT of things in prepared food are not real food stuff...I refer you to the term "Cheese food"...search the meaning of that out...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
              was as reading a post from a lady worried about the possibility of uncooked eggs in the cookie dough in cookie dough ice cream. Panicking because she "wasn't even thinking about the raw eggs" is a shame, since the cookie dough in ice cream isn't actual cookie dough. I'm not sure that moment of panic was nessecary for this poor lady...
              Maybe it was because one of the ice cream companies just recalled their ice cream because the cookie dough variety was contaminated with listeria?

I can't remember which company it was...
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                To be really truthful,a LOT of things in prepared food are not real food stuff...I refer you to the term "Cheese food"...search the meaning of that out...
                I always wondered if people from foreign countries are like "Hey guys lets get some American food" and go to the Mc Donald's down the street. "Ahh fine American dining"
                "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
                And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
                They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
                The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
                - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

Blue bell is the company recalling its ice cream..I had thought it was blue bunny at first remembering.....

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Blue bell is the company recalling its ice cream..I had thought it was blue bunny at first remembering.....
                    Not just their ice cream, but ALL their products. It's going to be a very costly set back for them, but mad respect for them caring about their customers.
                    - Finn's Saga

Comment

Better to go full tilt now,than try to explain another death(I think 2 people died)

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Whether or not to build and test a proxy server tonight.
                        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Better to go full tilt now,than try to explain another death(I think 2 people died)
                          Tell that to GM.
                          - Finn's Saga

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                            Maybe it was because one of the ice cream companies just recalled their ice cream because the cookie dough variety was contaminated with listeria?

I can't remember which company it was...
                            It was 6 months ago so had nothing to do with the bluebell recall, which IS a legitimate concern. And it was a few different flavor a of ice cream if I recall correctly.
                            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

The temporary assistant manager from the neighbor store is very very cute!:shy:
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

When it rains, it pours. My grandma had a stroke last night.

They haven't told me much, they're trying to move her closer to the rest of the family (she lives several hours out from anyone) and she's talking "funny." I haven't gotten the message that she won't recover, so at least there's that.

Between the events of the last week and this, I don't think I've actually absorbed the information yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X