X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by CrystalJackal View Post
    Oh gods, I hope nothing bad happened as well! I'll pray for them :3
    And it makes me very happy you were willing to put out food and water for strays. You're a good person ^^
    Thanks It's been a few weeks since I found them back there (and there are a few pictures up in the Things that Make You Smile thread), and I was just getting them comfortable enough with me to come close enough for a brief pet.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
      Thanks It's been a few weeks since I found them back there (and there are a few pictures up in the Things that Make You Smile thread), and I was just getting them comfortable enough with me to come close enough for a brief pet.
      I saw the pictures! Such a sweet tabbies!
      Love me for who I am, not for who you want me to be.

Comment

The terrors of internet anonymity.
        People Who Fake Cancer on the Internet—to Other Cancer Patients

Comment

^^ I watched a movie (on Lifetime, I think) about 3 popular high school girls who troll a nerdy guy on his dating profile. When he realized he's been catfished, he goes nuts. He finds out who the girls are and finds a guy to sell them to. One girl eventually gets taken, never to be seen again, and the other 2 are rescued.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
            ^^ I watched a movie (on Lifetime, I think) about 3 popular high school girls who troll a nerdy guy on his dating profile. When he realized he's been catfished, he goes nuts. He finds out who the girls are and finds a guy to sell them to. One girl eventually gets taken, never to be seen again, and the other 2 are rescued.
            And I thought Carrie overacted..........
            Well I mean she did mass murder everyone who'd been mean to her
            But frankly I don't blame her

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
              When I first roamed the interwebs, I too was catfished! I met a guy on a Marilyn Manson forum. Very smart. Very sweet. It was nothing serious. Not at all. Just chit chatting to pass the time. He made like he was some hot blond dude. He catfished everyone on that site. Him and I started having 'intimate' conversations. Turned out it was some teenaged twit who fantasized about coming home from school and me feeding him cookies. :=I:
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

That is far too much effort spent to get attention. Also a good reminder not to put my life story online.
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Guys, I'm a mess. I hurt so much I can't even cry anymore.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                    When I first roamed the interwebs, I too was catfished! I met a guy on a Marilyn Manson forum. Very smart. Very sweet. It was nothing serious. Not at all. Just chit chatting to pass the time. He made like he was some hot blond dude. He catfished everyone on that site. Him and I started having 'intimate' conversations. Turned out it was some teenaged twit who fantasized about coming home from school and me feeding him cookies. :=I:
                    ... Cookies?... Ok then.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                    I'm sorry you're going through this.

Comment

All of the feel better hugs I can give go to you, my love.
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                      Sneak Attack
                      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Progress with our pending relocation is being made. We're just about out of the limbo era. In a few weeks, we'll have some solid answers. ^^

Now it's time for tea.

Comment

So sorry........
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Sending you love and hugs

Comment

I'm sorry you're going through this, Vol. If you ever want to talk - feel free to send a PM. I'm not a "Mr. Know It All" but I'll do my best. Even if you only need someone to talk to.
                              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I'm sorry V. I know you are a strong willed woman. You can do this.

As for me? I'm heading to the gym to go swimming. I'm a bit nervous. I need to get this knee moving and I figured the water would be the best place. It's sore when I bend. I need to warm that sucker up. Plus it's like icky humid. I needs the water!

*and my boo boo has stopped oozing. So I think I'm safe.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X