This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

A trans kid in the community tried to commit suicide last night. They're apparently on life support, not expected to make it. It's kinda sad. I knew them. They were nice.

Mostly art.

Comment

1000 mg of Motrin. You better start working.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

This thread has 178 pages...

I'm thinking I'm glad tomorrow is my Friday.

Comment

Does someone have a source for downloading free books on a laptop?
          Thanks.
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

overdrive.come. it's your library's online service.

also eve is pretty much ready for active labor!
            Watch TinyKittens's Eve + the Palindromes on Livestream.com. Eve is one of the 22,000 feral + stray + abandoned cats in Langley, BC. She was someone's pet, but was abandoned sometime in February. Luckily, she was rescued during our recent Unwanted Kitten Roundup. Five adorable babies were born on April 27th. Mom and babies will be spayed/neutered and adopted into loving homes.

Comment

Thanks!
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Sign up with your city or county library. Then you use that to get to overdrive. They have thousands of e-books, videos and audiobooks. That's where I get all my zombie reads. And you can check out from 7 to 21 days each. Mine has it like 20 audiobook checkouts at a time. It's great!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  Sign up with your city or county library. Then you use that to get to overdrive. They have thousands of e-books, videos and audiobooks. That's where I get all my zombie reads. And you can check out from 7 to 21 days each. Mine has it like 20 audiobook checkouts at a time. It's great!
                  Wow.. That's great!
                  Thanks for the advice.

Comment

I am totally fudged for writing this paper. There is no way I am turning in anything of value.
                    Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                      Does someone have a source for downloading free books on a laptop?
                      Thanks.
                      Project Gutenberg is a library of free eBooks.

Mostly art.

Comment

baah.

Comment

My eyes are puffy, I'm sneezing and coughing and I have a sore throat. I am totally whinny when I get sick. Also Eve needs to hurry up I keep going and checking on her to see how things are going.

- - - Updated - - -

Also i need to go to the store and buy some pretty paper and write my pen pals. You gotta have pretty paper for pen pals!!
                          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

This is awesome.

Gutenberg, as Volcaniclastic noted, is one of my go-to's too.

Comment

also eve is pretty much ready for active labor!
                              https://livestream.com/tinykittens/eve
                              5 kitties are here!!!!!
                              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

^^^ Congratulations!
                                sigpic
                                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                                X