This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Go back far enough and wine and beer/Ale was the only trusted drink even in the morning...
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      Go back far enough and wine and beer/Ale was the only trusted drink even in the morning...
      Ah yes, 2002, I remember it well. ^^
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post

Ah yes, 2002, I remember it well. ^^
        Apparently you didn't drink enough if you remember it.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Just in a weird mood thinking about all the REALLY bad things that go on in the world(Human trafficking,war,poverty REAL poverty,starvation)

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

L. Ron,is that you?????

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Brain is doing funny things today. I look forward to tomorrow's stupidly early 12 hour shift at work, it should be... interesting...

Comment

The funny thing is some of the individuals who started their own religion or faith did not set out to do. Jesus did not set out to create Christianity. Buddha did not set out to create Buddhism. Mohammad was different, he did set out to create a new faith. Martin Luther did not set to create a new Christian faith he wanted to reform the medieval Catholic church. Looks like Joseph Smith did set out to create a new church. Gerald Gardner did set out to create a new faith in Wicca, but to restore an old one and so it goes.

Regardless of their intention it happened anyway, and most of what happened to establish the religion did not happen until after their deaths.

Comment

So next door to us at work there is a Pollo Loco. And every night when I go grab carts or when I'm leaving we see a black and white kitty kat. So I named him Crazy Chicken. He seems quite happy to roam about and pick up scraps. Quite a healthy looking cat.

I was leaving work and rode past the Pollo Loco. Crazy Chicken was lying on the grass. Dead. Didn't look like he'd been hit or anything. Just looked dead.

I'm going to miss you Crazy Chicken.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

(Imagines white light). I'm at peace with myself and the world around me. I'm at peace with myself and the world around me. I'm at peace with myself and the world around me. I'm at....

Aaah, feeling better..
                    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                      (Imagines white light). I'm at peace with myself and the world around me. I'm at peace with myself and the world around me. I'm at peace with myself and the world around me. I'm at....

Aaah, feeling better..
                      We are vastly different people. When I'm stressed I imagine the cactus penis rape man going after someone. It just makes me smile and feel are warm inside. It's like wishing bad people into the cornfield.
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm peckish. I'm tired. I'm sad. I'm empty. My stomach hurts. I have to be up early tomorrow. I get to see a friend I haven't seen in a while for breakfast. I have to drop my car off for an inspection (please pass, I'm out of money).

Mostly art.

Comment

My double tomorrow, and somehow I have the weekend off. Suppose to go to Grapevine and go wine tasting with the boss lady. Cheese and wine sound like a great time.
                          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

oh dear I've missed so much around here by not paying attention.
                            I have to get back to watching, listening, plotting...
                            Circe

Comment

erm...I embark upon an 9 hour drive with the kiddos to visit the hubby, and what do I come back to?
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                                erm...I embark upon an 9 hour drive with the kiddos to visit the hubby, and what do I come back to?
                                Migraines, multiple migraines. I need to munch on more souls.
                                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
                                X