X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
    Duce why do you dislike the music thread? Also your name no longer underlines in red that its misspelled. You should feel privileged that you are now in my computer/phone dictionary.

Woo hoo! I made it!

I usually just don't like teenagers.
    But then they grow on me. And I leave them alone
    no eating.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

It's the first time in some months when I eat rice for breakfast.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

old friends
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Re: What are you thinking about?

That it's 1 AM but I want to eat a cupcake for no explainable reason.
            Love me for who I am, not for who you want me to be.

Comment

I've been up since 6... woke around 4 thanks to a seagul screaming away outside my window. I've slept for about 3 hours... and I'm SO awake and super productive. I suspect I'm gonna crash hard at some point also... I think I have missed a lot on here not being very active for a while.
              You remind me of the babe
              What babe?
              The babe with the power
              What power?
              The Power of voodoo
              Who do?
              You do!
              Do what?
              Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

ARGH!!

Can they not post this stinking job any time soon?!?!?! It was supposed to post two weeks ago...

I'd like to be employed when I move with my husband!
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Trying to think where either of my two slankets have gone. I could use one right now.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I had to look up "slanket."

I thought you either made a typo, or were talking dirty again, Juni.
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Seems to be a bit of competition for these full body blankets.

http://gizmodo.com/5190557/ultimate-...et-vs-blankoat

Seems the Slanket is a high end one of these things.

Slanket ($38): The most expensive of the major three, the Slanket is where you turn when you want to make sure you get the best for your blanket money. It's 60 inches x 95 inches, so it's long enough even for people over 6 feet, and is made out of polyester microfibers, so it's soft and thick. Essentially, it's everything the Snuggie is not.

Now me wants one....Winter is coming!!!!!
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                        Trying to think where either of my two slankets have gone. I could use one right now.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
                        Oh, before I looked it up I thought you were talking about your cats. Oops, heheh.

Oh, by the way I never mentioned it but I absolutely love your avatar picture, it's gorgeous.

Comment

Cats=Slankets...That could be a kitty slang kinda cute name...That or an insult to someone....like "Your nothing but a Slanket"

My mind it does wander in some strange places...forgive me,understand I have to live in this mind....:xD:
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

We cut up our slankets and use them as blankets for Dolly's various sleeping places, so there is a feline link for me! I don't like them. They don't do anything a dressing gown can't, except when you stand up in a dressing gown, your butt cheeks don't get cold, and they're generally made from warmer material. On the other hand, I'm all in favour of snuggling under blankets. I was cold on my last day off so I brought the duvet through from the bedroom. Dolly made herself comfortable with me too, and before I knew it, we'd both fallen asleep while watching back to back QI XL episodes on youtube. It was the laziest I'd been in months and I loved it.
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I made the kids snugees with legs a couple winters ago...they've finally outgrown them, I should make them new ones because they are great for long car trips (and an easy way to recycle old blankies)
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

I should cut up an old blanket I have and give it to my rats to snuggle in in the winter....... knowing them they'd make a little tent out of it for themselves xD

Comment

Working...
                                X