This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Taking my dog on a doggy date this afternoon with a hyperactive puppy. This will be interesting.

Mostly art.

Comment

Damn.. I really wanted to go to my special place in the Victorian park today, but it's raining and humidity is 90%. It seems ideal conditions for thunder and lightening and I'm not all keen on being stuck in a large wooded valley during a thunderstorm. It's not forecast for thunder, but then this is England; we've learnt to take weather forecasts with a pinch of salt here.

I'm working all week though, so it's either today, or waiting until next week. I want to collect some water from the Powburn for anointing, and thanks to Neolithic Shamanism banging on about it, I want to collect some mugwort too.

What to do...

I guess I'll just wait it out and see how I feel after lunch.
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I'm totally stuck in a rut and can't seem to get myself out of it. There's so many important things that would take little effort to do, and so many not so important and fun things to do that requires some effort, but I can't seem to get myself to do any of them. I end up sitting there at home staring at the tv and/or the computer screen not really paying attention to either.

Comment

Kinda a tough one,been there...mainly just start even if it seems forced..If you keep at it for a bit,you may just kick start your motivation(No grantees though,but worth a try)
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Munin Hugin, I have that problem on the daily too! One thing which seems to really help is to keep a log of all the stuff I do, whether I end up being productive or not, it keeps me honest and usually I find myself not wanting to write down another hour of "looked at YouTube", so I end up doing stuff... Hope that might be helpful

Comment

Coffee. Is. Amazing.

One more day until my one day off this week. It'll suck, but I need the money so I volunteered.

Comment

Well since you asked. I'm thinking about that music thread and how I dislike it.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Hands the Duce the baggy of Cat dope to calm her down...
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm going to bed. Hopefully I won't miss anything important.
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Nothing quite like Ozarkian weather. Hot, sunny, & humid one minute, then - BAM- dark as night, thundering, pouring, then -ZAP- back to hot and the sun peeks in like "Hey all I did was blink".
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

My day off isn't long enough to do everything I wanted to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                          My day off isn't long enough to do everything I wanted to do.
                          Lol. Your list is wrong.
                          My list today.
                          wake up
                          brush hair
                          eat
                          watch Numb3ers marathon on Ion tv
                          Sleep.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            Lol. Your list is wrong.
                            My list today.
                            wake up
                            brush hair
                            eat
                            watch Numb3ers marathon on Ion tv
                            Sleep.
                            It probably is, I have a habit of trying to do too much and never sit still for very long.
                            But I haven't gotten dressed yet. :P

Comment

I'm lamenting my inability to meditate for longer than three minutes.
                              "All right, new rule: no evil laughter before breakfast." -my mother

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                                Well since you asked. I'm thinking about that music thread and how I dislike it.

Duce why do you dislike the music thread? Also your name no longer underlines in red that its misspelled. You should feel privileged that you are now in my computer/phone dictionary.
                                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Working...
                                X