This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Ehm. Any good ideas on getting ink of my hands?
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Nothing makes me feel more like doing nothing than making my schedule for the day.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
        Ehm. Any good ideas on getting ink of my hands?
        What kind of ink?
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I think Starbucks hot cocoa and/or their butter croissant has upset my tummy. I feel like throwing up now. Tried to eat some grapes to see if it would help but I think I discovered mold on one, so now I'm double paranoid. This granny Smith apple tastes way more bitter than it should. Triple paranoid. I think it's time to call in dead and go home early. Or go to school to see if they can squeeze me in for a short notice chiro adjustment. (unlikely)
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
            What kind of ink?
            Ehm... this is where my english vocabulary fails me. The kind you use in an old fashioned dip-in-an-inkwell pen... does that make any sense?
            You remind me of the babe
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Comment

India ink then I think.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Vanessa got the flu over Black Friday
                Claudia got the flu the next week.
                Josh got the flu
                then my boss Danny
                then Kevin

I (the vaccinated one) have not gotten the flu

I am going to write an essay and publish it in the Journal of Medicine. I shall call it 'neener neener, I don't even have to have a medical degree to figure out how that works'
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I definitely don't act this way, so I certainly am not that *sarcasm*
                  "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Food. My dinner is cooking, and I'm SO hungry.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

My foot hurts really bad. I think it is swollen. My mother put an ace bandage on my ankle and foot. I hope it feels better tomorrow.
                      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

going to sleep now Road Trip commences in the morning
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Massage night at school!
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

All my tops are goodwill tees I modify with no sew hem tape. Lol. It works. I'd like to be a bit more crafty and buy tees and make them fit me a bit better. Back in my hs days I could sew on a sewing machine.

So. I'm thinking of getting this lil guy:
                            click me

I want to basically cut bigger shirts down the side and sew them to be more fitted. Maybe hem the bottoms or arms when I make them tighter. And maybe modify basic neck openings and add buttons.

So I think something small like this might actually be good. I might even be able to sew the hems on my curtains etc.

Sewers out there. Would this be ok for a beginner doing light hemming mostly?
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                              going to sleep now Road Trip commences in the morning
                              Good luck and safe driving!!!!
                              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

So. I'm thinking of getting this lil guy:
                                click me
                                . Would this be ok for a beginner doing light hemming mostly?
                                Brother makies some pretty decent machines. I've not used that one specifically, so I can't tell you if there are any quirks to it specifically...but it looks like it should do what you want it to do (and more). I have the Singer equivelent to that one, and it still works (I've had to replace a few parts, and it no longer winds bobbins) after 15 years. I've never used Walmart's warantee program (and I don't know how it compares to the manufacturer), but if you are getting it from there, I'd think about paying the $3 for 2 years, just in case--while sewing machines are fairly easy to repair, it can be expensive and hard to find someone to do it...only some of the parts are easily replacable for home repair...if something were to happen to it, at least they'd fix and replace it and you'd get your money's worth.

Another thing I would also think about is getting a bobbin winder...they are $20-30 extra (so its something to consider at a later date), and while, yes, you can totally wind your bobbins on your machine, this saves you the annoyance of rethreading your machine to wind empty bobbins at what seems to be the most inconvienent times, and also some wear and tear on your machine.
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X