This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more final tonight.....
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Lol. There is definitely something wrong with my sibling. She started crying and slamming doors and threatening me and her face turned red out of nowhere. She just snapped, lol. Pretty sure she's just POed because I won't clean up her vomit. Her emotional dysregulation makes her a problem with the entire house and my parents should have been got her some help. Now she's just a child in a 16 year olds body. Maturity doesn't necessarily come with age but she makes everyone dislike her then act the victim. Sometimes I can't wait until I leave the house.

- - - Updated - - -

I must be messing with her head and not even realizing it.
      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Thinking about how I still feel like crap due to the blood clot in my foot. My general physician gave me a blood thinner and a stronger pain killer. I'm hoping I will feel much better soon. I'm also thinking about finishing my nephew's blanket by this Sunday. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I have New Year's eve off and work the next day at 11am.

I don't even think I'll be awake past 12:02am.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
            Thinking about how I still feel like crap due to the blood clot in my foot. My general physician gave me a blood thinner and a stronger pain killer. I'm hoping I will feel much better soon. I'm also thinking about finishing my nephew's blanket by this Sunday. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
            Good luck!

Oh all the free time. All the things I could do but I won't! :angel:
            baah.

Comment

Day off!

Yay!
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

How is it 11 degrees C outside? Will winter even come this year?..
                You remind me of the babe
                What babe?
                The babe with the power
                What power?
                The Power of voodoo
                Who do?
                You do!
                Do what?
                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                  How is it 11 degrees C outside? Will winter even come this year?..
                  I know. It's raining and during Christmas this year it is supposed to be in the 60s. Will the snow come down here in WV? I want some type of snow people!
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Also wanting even a little snow,as they said may get "flurries" this evening,but no real sticking snow.
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

The odds of catching a movie before work.
                      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Channeling Raphael
                        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

The month is half over, and I've only accomplished a quarter of the things I wanted to so far. Trying to fight anxiety
                          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

After getting up at 10 a.m. on Thursday I cleaned the apartment, loaded what's left of my stuff, loaded my sister in law. Had dinner with two of my besties and left for Wisconsin at 1 in the morning. 16 hours later with car problems and no sleep we made it. Hope you are all well.
                            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I'm so bored right now. There's nothing to do right now.

Comment

Finally got to pet the stray kitteh!
                                So we have a family of black and white cats that live in our parking lot (connected by a strip of trees,bushes,grass with El Pollo Loco next door).
                                Mama cat is named Pollo
                                Baby cat is named arroz
                                Daddy cat is named Mufasa
                                Teen cat has no name for the moment.

Every evening at about 6pm the kitteh now comes to the store and meows for her din din. I buy a can of cat food every day for her. I split it in two portions for her and her mama. But her mama always waits till she's done eating. I feed her under our cars because she likes to stay there with her mama until we leave.

So now they know our shirts and our scent and our store! They come meowing for their din din and I go and serve them up. And today she let me pet her!
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X