This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juniper View Post

It's not so bad. Very convenient. I'm getting the hang of things finally and it still does a lot but it's definitely not the same as browser usage. There's also a lot, I find, that falls through the cracks on FR. Can't see formatting. Can't rep. I did figure out multi quoting, though. And it browses fast but I'm guessing that's because of the lack of pictures, avatars, signatures, formatting, etc. I only use it to check PF at work since PF is blocked on our internet at there office. Or at least it was, not long ago. I haven't checked for a while.
    Super convenient. Helps me not forget about the forum too, cos i have the app on my home page on my phone. I can access at work, but I'm lazy, and spend more time on my phone than my computer.

The lack of formatting doesn't bother me, except when I want to see colours lol. Lack of rep-ing I can handle, but wish I had. Im just bothered atm by the lack of menu button on this phone :S
    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
    Seen the desert and the birds
    You cut your hair short
    Like a shush to an insult
    The world had been yelling
    Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

I would offer our spare bed to any and all who want to come to Australia.

Only we don't have a spare bed.

You can have a lounge room floor though. I promise the worst bugs you'll find in our house are a millipede or two named George.

(And the occasional inch ant)

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
        ...you say this in miniscule font, as though an inch ant is nothing but an afterthought...

I will correct this:

And the occasional inch ant (which inflicts excruciating stings onto unsuspecting feet)

Comment

I stand corrected.

:devil:

Comment

I would offer our spare bed to any and all who want to come to Australia.

Only we don't have a spare bed.

You can have a lounge room floor though. I promise the worst bugs you'll find in our house are a millipede or two named George.

Bugger these guys and their monster bugs, I have an actual spare room, with two spare beds (and a piano). Once the bathroom reno is done, we will have very few bugs in the house. Its a bit further away than Rae'ya and Torey's place, but the view is infinitely better.

RIP

You cut your hair short
            Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I stand corrected.

:devil:
              Me thinks Torey is trying to discourage visitors! Lol
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I am currently thinking of things not suitable for this section of the forum...
                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                  Bugger these guys and their monster bugs, I have an actual spare room, with two spare beds (and a piano). Once the bathroom reno is done, we will have very few bugs in the house. Its a bit further away than Rae'ya and Torey's place, but the view is infinitely better.
                  I'm guessing one would be in a lot less trouble with Torey, over one's insatiable need to flirt, too?

Yes. I'm that horrible of a flirt. In real life. Worse than what I let on in various places around PF.

In fact, it is entirely possible that I'd get in trouble with Rae'ya over my flirting with Torey. I just flirt. A lot. For the joy of living and the fun of smiling. Well, that and some of the reactions are absolutely priceless.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post

I'm guessing one would be in a lot less trouble with Torey, over one's insatiable need to flirt, too?

Yes. I'm that horrible of a flirt. In real life. Worse than what I let on in various places around PF.

In fact, it is entirely possible that I'd get in trouble with Rae'ya over my flirting with Torey. I just flirt. A lot. For the joy of living and the fun of smiling. Well, that and some of the reactions are absolutely priceless.
                    You might get in trouble with my husband, but im sure you could out flirt him too.

RIP

You cut your hair short
                    Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I so want to come visit now...
                      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                          You might get in trouble with my husband, but im sure you could out flirt him too.

That's different than staying at Rae'ya's in that I know Torey. I like and respect the man.

Your husband? Unless there's a surprise in store, like he has been an active member of PF for a couple years, I don't know him. That sort of trouble I can cope with, and do, quite normally.

Yeah, it's getting into trouble with people I know that tends to worry me.

------------------

And now I'm thinking it is way past my bedtime. I no sooner sit back down at the computer and I start to doze off. Wonderful.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

What in holy tarnations happened here today? I missed all the fun. Finally I can say 'It wasn't my fault!'

Also thinking I would totally go to Australia. But your best product lives here in the USA!

(go team Hugh Jackman!)
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I've got babies on the brain :/ Its an exciting and terrifying thing that I'm not sure if I'm ready for.

Comment

That's different than staying at Rae'ya's in that I know Torey. I like and respect the man.

Your husband? Unless there's a surprise in store, like he has been an active member of PF for a couple years, I don't know him. That sort of trouble I can cope with, and do, quite normally.

Yeah, it's getting into trouble with people I know that tends to worry me.

------------------

And now I'm thinking it is way past my bedtime. I no sooner sit back down at the computer and I start to doze off. Wonderful.
                                I just mean he wouldn't appreciate you flirting with me, but I'm sure you could fix that

RIP

You cut your hair short
                                Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment