X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Season Greetings card exchange! Oh yeah it's that time again

Originally posted by Almost_lost View Post
    I cant afford to participate by post this year
    Aww, Nat ...PM me an address, and I'll send you one anyhow. (I have an address of yours from a few years back, but I don't know if it's still the same)

Mostly art.

Comment

Thats my parents address so its fine to send there if you want. If people send me email addresses i can send e-cards!

Comment

There might be five of us. I've pretty much given up on this. If someone else wants to gather the names that's great.
        I'm dealing with two jobs full of Christmas events I have to plan.
        Sorry.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
          There might be five of us. I've pretty much given up on this. If someone else wants to gather the names that's great.
          I'm dealing with two jobs full of Christmas events I have to plan.
          Sorry.
          Pass it on to me - I'll finish it up if you want.

Mostly art.

Comment

k. I'll send you the list. Thanks.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
              k. I'll send you the list. Thanks.
              No worries.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, folks! Since Medusa's a bit busy on the IRL side of things, I'm going to take this over. I have 4 names if I include myself. FOUR.

I'm opening this up (unless a mod disapproves) to the entire forum - that's you, too, newbs - and I'm going to give you until DECEMBER 5TH to get your addy's to me.

Anyone else that's still game to make this happen, send me a PM! We've been doing it for a few years now and it's a lot of fun.

And go!

EDIT: forgot to mention, I will PM off the list on December 6th, likely in the evening (GMT -8). I'll mail it off whether we get any more entries, but hopefully we get more!

Mostly art.

Comment

Yay this means I'm old enough now!
                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Im in. Who do I send my address to?
                  It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                  -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Giving your address to strangers on the internet is dumb.

Greetings cards are bad for the environment.

I reckon a better idea would be a greetings card thread where you simply post a picture of a card and say who it is for. They can always print it out if they want to.

Comment

Originally posted by AL!CE View Post

I reckon a better idea would be a greetings card thread where you simply post a picture of a card and say who it is for. They can always print it out if they want to.
                      If you don't like the idea, then don't post in the thread. This has been somewhat of a tradition here for members who wish to participate for several years now, and no one is forced to share their information of course. I've been here for six, and I know we were doing it even then, if not before.
                      It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                      -Adam Lambert

Comment

Originally posted by kijani View Post
                        Im in. Who do I send my address to?
                        Send it to me!

Sending your address to strangers is dumb. But we're not strangers. Why do you think we have a rule about only long-time posters being allowed to participate? Some of us have been friends on here for a very long time, and some of us even know each other IRL. I've been to FantasyWitch's house, and I've met a couple of members who aren't active anymore either.

But that's your prerogative. Don't play if you don't like it.

Mostly art.

Comment

Someone could easily talk on an internet forum for a couple of years without you really knowing them.

Comment

Someone could easily talk on an internet forum for a couple of years without you really knowing them.
                            If you don't like it, then don't participate. As I said, I've been participating in the card exchange for six years now. I haven't been ax murdered yet, stalked, or otherwise bothered by anyone yet. If you have a problem with the card exchange, there are plenty of other topics on the forums, but no one is forcing you to participate.
                            -Adam Lambert

Comment

I didn't say they were. I read a thread, I speak my mind. That's kind of the point of forums.

Comment

Im in agreement with everyone else. Ive been here a long time, on and off, even at the age of 17 i felt comfortable enough with my PF family to send my address for the card exchange. If you dont like it, dont send your address and stay out of the thread.

Also....Am i ok to ask people who would like a holiday card from me to send me (or V - if thats ok?) your email address so i can mail an E-card? Stoooopid money and lack of.

Comment

Working...
                                X