Season Greetings card exchange! Oh yeah it's that time again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Season Greetings card exchange! Oh yeah it's that time again

Back in highschool I worked in a hallmark, so I actually used to collect the pretty ones, I got rid of them a few years ago when I moved, but now I feel sad thinking about it... I had a few really pretty ones that would be awesome to use!
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Haha, I bought a 50 pack of cute little cards from Zellers a few weeks back. I like to give cards to all my family members and friends too though, so I don't think I'll have very many left at the end, lol!

Mostly art.

Comment

Ha ha! all my PF cards are done and ready for mailing on Monday!

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I'ma do mine on Monday. First I have to buy them on Monday. But I'll do them. I swear!
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Sent most of mine out yesterday! Just a few stragglers that need stamps to do on Monday!

Mostly art.

Comment

Mine are done, too! Plan to mail out Monday!
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Ha! Found it!

.... and I'm too late to join in!

Crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
                  Ha! Found it!

Crap.
                  I'm not sure what to do about this. Since everyone is already writing cards (and tbh, we only had like 8 people this year) ...I want to let you participate, but I think past the deadline it needs to be up to everyone together.

Mostly art.

Comment

I wouldn't mind. I'm planning to post mine tomorrow. I'll check in before I send them.

ETA: Raph, feel free to PM either way. I'll send my addy to u too if you want.
                    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Oh yeah I didn't mention that. I'm happy to send you one anyhow also.

Mostly art.

Comment

I haven't even bought my cards yet I'm going to try my damndest to get them tomorrow after work. :/ Im sorry
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

yeah rafe you can send me your addy via pm. I bought cards but haven't worked on them yet.

Comment

Can add me to that as well, won't be sending mine out for another few days.
                            Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Ok I finished putting my to and from addresses on the envelopes. Tonight I write!

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
                                Ha! Found it!

Crap.
                                I have stamps left, I'd send you one!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
                                X