Season Greetings card exchange! Oh yeah it's that time again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Season Greetings card exchange! Oh yeah it's that time again

I've received a couple in the mail already! Yay! Sent mine out yesterday.
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I FINALLY GOT THE CARDS AND FILLED THEM OUT.
      I want to apologize now. My hand was cramping up while writing some of them so my handwriting kind of sucks. XD I suck at filling out cards. I ad-libbed a little in some.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Finally was able to get my cards in the mail today... sooo, they may come a little late, but they're getting there.
        Hearth and Hedge

Comment

I posted this in rant... but I just stuffed them in a mailbox, because they sat in the back of my husband's car for a week... I am sorry, but they should arrive before christmas according to the P.O. guy I called. Please don't hit me...

They prolly will not arrive on time for V though, I am so sorry!

He did'nt even need to do anything but throw them in a post box! Why offer to do something and not bloody do it!
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Thanks to those who sent me a card They are up on my door

*edit... I should add I got a card from V and Hawkfeathers and an E-card from Riversong

Comment

Originally posted by Almost_lost View Post
              Thanks to those who sent me a card They are up on my door

*edit... I should add I got a card from V and Hawkfeathers and an E-card from Riversong
              Yay!

/10char

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
              X