Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Season Greetings card exchange! Oh yeah it's that time again

Originally posted by Almost_lost View Post
    Also....Am i ok to ask people who would like a holiday card from me to send me (or V - if thats ok?) your email address so i can mail an E-card? Stoooopid money and lack of.
    Hm, I think for this, it would be easier to just to get the email addy's PM'ed to you - since the list I'm compiling will go out to everybody (who's participating). But I'm cool with the concept.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by kijani View Post
      If you don't like it, then don't participate. As I said, I've been participating in the card exchange for six years now. I haven't been ax murdered yet, stalked, or otherwise bothered by anyone yet. If you have a problem with the card exchange, there are plenty of other topics on the forums, but no one is forcing you to participate.
      Agreed!! I have actually got on a plane and visited friends in other countries who I knew only through online exchanges! INSANE behaviour, but I trusted my judgement and so far nothing nasty has happened to me and they always showed up at the aiport or coach station. It seems like a lot of trouble to go to, to stalk someone from their address.

I'm not joining in this year only because I'd want to include everyone and right now, we are trying to scrape together as much money as we can to give to my mum and let her have a good Christmas. I have a payrise that will begin from my next payday and JP is due two payrises in the New Year, so next Christmas, I'm in!!

This reminds me, I gave my address to one of the new members who one day stopped posting. The guy who said he was fluent in Gaelic. I liked him but I think the other Irish dude scared him off. I never got his address or any contact details so I can't tell him the other guy is gone now and the coast is clear..
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Awesomes. In that case, anyone who wants a holiday card from me, please PM me your email address

Comment

I didn't mention though I passed the holiday yule log to V, I am still participating.

I didn't say they were. I read a thread, I speak my mind. That's kind of the point of forums.
          Child please. Stop your nonsense.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

So, I am out this year guys...we are short in the extras fund this month. I was thinking of letting the kidlets make them, but I'm not sure I have enough stamps left over
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Aw, sorry, I would like to participate but flat broke. I will next year. ^_^
              My everyday wacky blog

Comment

I'm not in this year either.
                I'm poor as a squirrel in winter! Hope you all enjoy it x
                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Squirrels are often rich in the winter (if they can remember where they put their nuts).

Comment

A bit skint this year, alas, especially since Royal Mail hiked their prices so much. But I do wish everyone a wonderful December, however they prefer to celebrate it! Have a great time!
                    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

No worries, peeps!

So today's the deadline, but I'm about to hop on a plane, and I won't be home until tomorrow. So anyone else that wants to participate you have until the end of TODAY to email me your address, and when I get home tomorrow afternoon, I will sort them out and send out an email to everyone!

Mostly art.

Comment

Cool! Have a good trip.
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Christmas Card Exchange List has now been mailed out. Get to lickin' yer stamps!

(I totally freudian slipped when I was typing this up. I wrote "get to lickin' her stamps" ...and then realized what I did. 40 hours without sleep, wooooo!)

Mostly art.

Comment

w00t!
                            going shopping this weekend
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Eisheth View Post
                              w00t!
                              going shopping this weekend
                              Me too! paychecks and shopping! and cards!
                              http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Me three! I actually like the smaller list. I can get some cute ones!
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X