X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greetings

Welcome to the forums!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Namaste

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Namaste

welcome to the forum.
          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Welcome!
            "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Re: Hello friends

Welcome to pf.

Comment

Wizard seeks new home

Hello, I am Jet Ravenwolf. I am 23, living in Washington State. I identify as a wizard, in the original sense. I believe in many things, and hold knowledge to be sacred. I have a very eclectic blend of beliefs, coming from every walk of life I have encountered. I have yet to choose a path to follow as a wizard, but am currently studying each color of the spectrum to find an area that suits me best.

I am looking for friends in the community, seeing as how I am, or was (trying to change) a solitary wizard for the most part. I am looking to find friends who can help me grow as a person, and to challenge my beliefs and to teach me more than any of my dozens of books can teach me. I would love any and all messages, responses, posts, or correspondence from anyone who is interested in an intelligent, honest, and very curious young one looking for help in this wide world of mystery. I look forward to becoming a part of this community.

Comment

Re: Wizard seeks new home

Welcome aboard!

word of warning, some of the site's filtering software is a little over-zealous so until you have over 15 non-introduction, non-game posts, some of your posts may occasionally disappear. If they don't show up within a few hours, send a message to one of the staff (anyone with a bright green or red nametag) and we'll free your post.
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Welcome to the Forum!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Re: Hello friends

Welcome to the forum!
                        Anubisa

Comment

Hi, and welcome! You are very interesting. I hope you'll like the place
                          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome aboard, Ravenwolf

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!
                                hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Working...
                                X