Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello all

Welcome the the Family
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Re: Hello

Welcome.

Comment

Hi There!

Hello there!

I some how messed up an introduction and lost the book length life story version. Perhaps it was someone's way of telling me to cut it down and not bore people. So here is (hopefully) the slightly shorter version.

I was told (very politely) that is was a faux pas on this forum to post on the forum without introducing one's self first. So here it goes:

The basics are I'm thirty-four, I live in Alberta Canada and am in a committed long distance relationship. I don't have kids but instead am the proud "pet parent" of a long haired Chihuahua (hence the name) who is content to lie on anyone's lap as long as it's free (the dog likes to lie on laps, not me).

I became a pagan when I was in my mid-twenties about a year after I had a double lung transplant.
        Though I grew up Roman Catholic I always felt I related to the divine feminine. When I was small I always felt I related better to the Virgin Mary and as I grew up became fascinated with the polytheism of Greece. I also found Celtic and Egyptian deities to be interesting as well. It just felt right for some reason.

I read a lot. I'm interested in English history. I tend to be interested in the more gory side of things. For example right now I'm reading a book about the plague for a short story I would like to write. I also like watching documentaries and reading books about Jack the Ripper. I love listening to ghost stories. I mean the ones people experience and the stories behind them.

I also love watching British crime dramas like Miss Marple and Poirot. My absolute favorite is Inspector Lewis. I also love Britcoms like French and Saunders, Absolutely Fabulous,and Miranda.

I'm also an aspiring writer with the hopes that gods/goddesses will see it in their infinite wisdom to bless me by helping me publish my manuscript one day and maybe even letting me become successful at it.

Um...I should probably stop now, in fear of people thinking I'm totally off my nut.

Cheers

DM

Comment

Re: Hello!

Originally posted by Aniera View Post
          Yes.. It is often quite irritating to see Astarte being refered to as Athirat or vice versa. They are not the same-it's nice to see someone who is familiar. I'm very familiar with Tess Dawson, her books are excellent!

Thank you so much
          Awesome! She is very nice on Facebook and gives a lot of info and responds when you ask her questions directly.

Comment

Re: Hello!

Hello and welcome
            [4:82]

Comment

Re: Hi There!

Welcome aboard!
              [4:82]

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Hello from Canada

Hello,

I come from calgary, canada. I would like to meet new people and create some new bonds especially with fellow canadians. I am brand new to paganism. I have always been curious but never dabbled despite many of my friends being pagan. At last though I asked my best friend to show me some, and have been hooked and exploring since.

Im also interested in learning from fellow pagan parents, I have a two year old girl.

Comment

Re: Hello from Canada

Welcome to the Forum Sondst.
                      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Re: Hello from Canada

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Hello Welcome to the Forum

Comment

I hope it's green tea!

Thank you for all the warm welcomes, fellows.

Comment

Hullo and welcome to PF!
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X