Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wizard seeks new home

Welcome to the forum RavenWolf! You seem like an interesting person and you live in my state! XD What area of Washington do you live in? I live in the Okanogan County.

Comment

Re: Namaste

Thank you all for the warm welcomes!

Comment

Re: Hello!

Welcome! Canaanite Polytheism? Asherah, also known as Athirat! She is the Wife of El/Ilu and Mother of All. She is often confused with Astarte of whom She has no affiliation excep being in the same Pantheon. Virtually every statue or wall carving I have seen being sold online that claim to be Astarte are actually Athirat/Asherah. She is the true Queen of Heaven.

If you are not familiar with Tess Dawson I would highly recommend becoming associated with her and her works. She is the Priestess of Natib Qadish. her books are Natib Qadish: Canaanite Polytheism and The Horned Altar, both excellent resources.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintElvis View Post
            Welcome! Canaanite Polytheism? Asherah, also known as Athirat! She is the Wife of El/Ilu and Mother of All. She is often confused with Astarte of whom She has no affiliation excep being in the same Pantheon. Virtually every statue or wall carving I have seen being sold online that claim to be Astarte are actually Athirat/Asherah. She is the true Queen of Heaven.

If you are not familiar with Tess Dawson I would highly recommend becoming associated with her and her works. She is the Priestess of Natib Qadish. her books are Natib Qadish: Canaanite Polytheism and The Horned Altar, both excellent resources.
            Yes.. It is often quite irritating to see Astarte being refered to as Athirat or vice versa. They are not the same-it's nice to see someone who is familiar. I'm very familiar with Tess Dawson, her books are excellent!

Thank you so much

Comment

Welcome to our cozy nut house

Comment

Re: Namaste

Welcome and Hello

Comment

Hiya

I don't think I'll know anyone here, I just wanted to find like-minded people so did some googling.

I hope you'll find at least some of my contributions thoughtful and/or useful :lol:; excuse in advance my silly humour ::; and maybe I'll make a few friends, thanks.

Comment

Re: Hiya

welcome aboard the crazy train. Fair warning, I don't know if you've paid any attention to recently updated threads, but we are in the process of an update and mods are trying to work stuff out, so if something happens, or seems off-that's probably it
                    Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                    Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                    sigpic

Comment

Silly humor? You'll fit right in. Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the Forum. Love your username by the way.
                        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Apologizing for having a sense of humor? Oh what is the world coming to? xD Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Well, welcome to the Forum
                              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X