X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The PF Annual Xmas Card Exchange!

Originally posted by MoonRaven View Post
    Just a quick question. I get all the mail I can sent to my work place these days because postal service in my area is just...meh. Would it be okay to give my work address for this?

And a tiny one more. Do you have any idea approximately how many people will be on this list?
    Your work address is fine.

And honestly? I couldn't guess. Some years it is upwards of twenty, and some years, it is less than ten. I would say buy a pack of 24 to stay on the safe side, or make your own if you want to cut down costs. Some members have designed them online and printed them out onto paper before to save costs.

Edit: So far, we have 10 people.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
      Your work address is fine.

And honestly? I couldn't guess. Some years it is upwards of twenty, and some years, it is less than ten. I would say buy a pack of 24 to stay on the safe side, or make your own if you want to cut down costs. Some members have designed them online and printed them out onto paper before to save costs.

Edit: So far, we have 10 people.
      Just wondering if we were talking 20, 50 or 100 was all.
      Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

Originally posted by MoonRaven View Post
        Just wondering if we were talking 20, 50 or 100 was all.
        Oh! Sorry. Yeah, since I've been here, it's never been more than about 25-30 at absolute maximum.

Mostly art.

Comment

I'd love it if I could, but I can't afford the postal rates to so many addresses outside of Europe/the UK again this year

Comment

I've been collecting stamps, so consider this encouragement to participate, beloved forum members across the globe!

Comment

I'm hoping I can make enough money to send them overseas and Canada in time >_< If not, I'm still sending them, you guys will just get them a little late lol
              Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
              Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
              sigpic

Comment

So far I've got 4 addresses added to the list. Really looking forward to doing this again this year! So much fun!
                We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Sounds awesome! People who I actually WANT to send Christmas cards too! haha
                  ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                  Seen the desert and the birds
                  You cut your hair short
                  Like a shush to an insult
                  The world had been yelling
                  Since the day you were born
                  Revolting with anger
                  While it smiled like it was cute
                  That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Found a pack of Christmas cards on clearance at Canadian Tire for $1.93.

Don't forget to PM your addresses to Shahaku!

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                      Found a pack of Christmas cards on clearance at Canadian Tire for $1.93.
                      I opted for the homemade kind, figuring it would be cheaper... definitely not. Then again... I got the stuff to make it em at a craft store so, go figure.

I'm up to 9 folks for those of you wondering. Let's see if we can get a few more together, right?
                      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.

Comment

Out of sheer curiosity, what are the demographics looking like for where the cards are going?

Just wondering so I know how much I need to save back for shipping to people outside of the US
                        sigpic

Comment

I want to be counted in, but I might be moving right before or directly after the holidays.
                          It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                          -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Originally posted by kijani View Post
                            I want to be counted in, but I might be moving right before or directly after the holidays.
                            So long as you put in to have your mail forwarded I don't think this would be a problem.

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
                            Out of sheer curiosity, what are the demographics looking like for where the cards are going?

Just wondering so I know how much I need to save back for shipping to people outside of the US
                            So far, one in Canada, one in Australia. This is still subject to change.

Comment

I figured it would be. So far not too painful, works for me ^_^
                              sigpic

Comment

Just giving this a bit of a bump! Keep those addresses coming to Shahaku!

Nine Days Left PEEPS!

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X