THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Why did no one ever tell me that two-year-old boys are more angsty than a pre-teen girl?
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

I'm not eating enough. I gotta find time to actually eat or else I don't get enough meals. I'm losing weight again, meh.
      [4:82]

Comment

I have to go to my job on Friday. On my vacation. To get fingerprinted for a Gaming Sheriff's Card. ON MY VA-EFFING-CATION!!!

$%#*!!!#$*&%#!!!
        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I am getting sick. Physically and emotionally. X
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I was in sport at school today, And they made us do 2 laps running around the track. I got through 1 and a half before I passed out from chest pains and lack of breathing ability. First thing they said to me was "Take your earrings out and do your tie up" F my life >.<
            "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
            - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I shall rant in song today.

You and I got something, but it's all and then it's nothing to me.
              I got my defenses when it comes to your intentions for me.
              . . .
              And I don't need a fall out of all the past that's here between us.
              And I'm not holding on.
              And all your lies weren't enough to keep me here.
              . . .
              I thought I lost you somewhere but you were never really ever there at all.

Thanks for summing up exactly how I feel this morning, Goo Goo Dolls.

Comment

Stupid government. Screw you supreme army council and screw you Egyptian police!
                [4:82]

Comment

I just had. A 12 hour day. At school. Plus. 3 hours. Of homework. My brain. Is fried.
                  "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                  - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Ugh, my friend I live withia Christian, but he says "I'm not going to try to convert u or anything." but my main beef with him is that he says he doesn't care if people have differing beliefs and then turns around to say, "two types of people i will NOT tolerate: atheists and satanists." i'm all, "u do realize the majority of people besides pagan folk I talk to are either atheist or satanist, right?ilove atheism and satanism." and he's all. "..." and I'm all, "do u know what satanists believe?" and he's all "...um,no." then STFU and read a book and learn something!

Comment

Mah bewbs hurt.
                      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
                        I'm not eating enough. I gotta find time to actually eat or else I don't get enough meals. I'm losing weight again, meh.
                        I told you you better eat! You have to start taking food with you to work. Or else!
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Did my mystery shopping thing only to discover I forgot to take a photo to submit the report with x
                          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I don't give a shit how you feed your child. Really. From the boob or from the bottle. I. don't. care. There is no anti-boob conspiracy. Some people just don't like to see naked. They don't care how natural it is. I don't care how much of a better mother you think it makes you. I am so effing sick of your "BFing is SOOOOOO HARD because NO ONE UNDERSTANDS what its like to have the WHOLE WORLD against you" drama. Companies are trying to make money, if you can't handle the pressure, stop using media and go live in a hut somewhere. Please, stop the bullshit. There are more than enough resources on how to BF, why its better and how to deal with BFing in public, etc. I don't doubt people can be assholes because they don't want to be flashed on the bus or in church, even if it is your right to feed your kid. I just don't want to hear about it because I've actually never seen someone pitch a fit over someone feeding their kid from the teat--they just sort of look away so they don't intrude...but I sure as hell have had to put up with members of your crowd lecture me for everything from being lazy to not caring about my kids for formula feeding. And yes, as someone that had breast reduction surgery and did not have enough output to BF, I resent such ignorance. As long as you are feeding your kid, I don't care what you do it with. So, the next time you need to get all uppity about how the world is against breastfeeding, look in the mirror. I may not care how you feed your kid, but that doesn't mean I don't care how much of an ass you are about it.

(this is not directed at anyone here)
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Eff you Virginia. Eff you to perdition.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                                SO seconded!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
                                X