THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Someone took something the wrong way that i said >.> so now it's just causing stupid trouble.

Comment

LOL Mike. That happens to me ALL the time. I think that's why I have an open-ended, on-going rant:

"Why do I even open my mouth?!?"

Oh, yeah. So I have somewhere to put my foot.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I wish i could laugh about it though....i mean this is so outrageous, it makes me look bad, and it is just all getting blown out of proportion >

But yeah, gotta learn to word things a lot better than i do, i guess

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelRusso View Post
          I wish i could laugh about it though....i mean this is so outrageous, it makes me look bad, and it is just all getting blown out of proportion >

But yeah, gotta learn to word things a lot better than i do, i guess
          I can only laugh about my own mishaps, like that. Fortunately, "outrageous" today is still forgotten about pretty easily, tomorrow. I wouldn't worry too much about it unless it involves hiding dead bodies, courtrooms, or jealous/vengeful husbands. Anything else is likely to fade quickly into obscurity. Trust me. I mean, my past is as obscure as it gets.

Wait, that might have been due to the drug abuse. /nvm

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
            I can only laugh about my own mishaps, like that. Fortunately, "outrageous" today is still forgotten about pretty easily, tomorrow. I wouldn't worry too much about it unless it involves hiding dead bodies, courtrooms, or jealous/vengeful husbands. Anything else is likely to fade quickly into obscurity. Trust me. I mean, my past is as obscure as it gets.

Wait, that might have been due to the drug abuse. /nvm
            I hope it is easily forgotten about....i was in a depressed mood earlier today, stated something the wrong way, and now it is blown out of proportion by a lot....hopefully it all gets sorted out, just ive been known to worry about things way more than i should.

Comment

Aaaaagh stood on a ball bearing!!!! Karma bit me in the ass! D; OWWW!!!!
              "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
              - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                <----is finally going to the doctor tomorrow

I managed to get an appointment at the VA. After near collapsing in pain after an hour long coughing-puking-coughing jag in which I felt something actually pop in my ribs, I figured it might be a good idea. I just want some meds to let me sleep and not be in pain when I breathe...and if this was going to go away on its own, it would have started to get better...I'm going on 5 weeks here.
                Holy hell. Please take care of yourself!
                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                  ...unless it involves hiding dead bodies...
                  Stop trying to hide them. It's almost impossible to claim that you didn't know they were there when they're under the new patio you just built, while keeping a straight face.

I recommend leaving them on the front lawn, and calling the police with a worried and convincingly upset voice.

Then quickly move to Mexico.
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Reminds me of the bumper sticker "Don't mess with me,I am running out of places to hide the bodies"
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I have my drivers test today, it's snowing, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail because I'm so nervous.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                        I have my drivers test today, it's snowing, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail because I'm so nervous.
                        I failed the first time, my sister failed the first time, my wife failed the first time, and my daughter failed the first time.

Maybe you won't fail, but if you do, there's no shame to it. You'll pass next time.

Best of luck! Be not afraid!
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

When I failed on my first try,the person giving the test told me this as to why I failed. "You are still having to think about what you are doing" I didn't understand at the time but after I did pass,and was driving for a while I understood.
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

My computer monitor is about to die.....and i have no money to go to a new one. Not what i wanted this weekend, especially with all the research i want/need to get done

Comment

My car failed my first driving test. The alignment was screwy at the time and the DMV guy noticed. After the test, we go back into the building for licensing and someone asked how it went. The guy's answer was to the effect of, "He passed. The car, not so much."
                              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I pulled out of the DMV parking lot the wrong way on a one-way street when I took my driver's test. The instructor patted me on the knee & said, "it's ok, you're just nervous. Why don't we back up & you can try that again?"

Of course, I was in Metairie, Louisiana - and even though part of me wanted to holler at the guy for touching my knee, a bigger part of me was shouting, "Male chauvinism ftw!!!" I can't even attempt a driving test here in Las Vegas because I can't parallel park, and that's the first thing they make you do :/
                                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Working...
                                X