Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by StormBringer View Post
    yep. Well I had a long post listing 10-12 things of him and issues that occur, but the forum ate it. oops. Suffice to say he lives with us by a thread, has been trying to convert us, and wears silver around his neck in the shape of crosses, prays to his dead father, not christ.. He sneaks around to a secret house church with the guy we saved him from, and this is the same guy who thinks a womans toungue shall be cut out if she speaks against a man, whos kept his wife pregant for the entire time they've been together, have between 3-5 kids, and is on medication for destructive and evil anger issues. but the guy is chrisitan supposedly, so this Hate is allowed, because ... well I don't really know why. Either way roomie thinks we are tools of satan. Ugh.
    So kick him out if he's a dick. But I don't see what the big deal is about it - yer roommate's a weirdo, get a new one!

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
      So kick him out if he's a dick. But I don't see what the big deal is about it - yer roommate's a weirdo, get a new one!
      Obviously we would have evicted him if we could have, that's a pretty common sense solution that would enter any sane person's mind immediately. Only reason we haven't is sheer necessity and complete lack of options, as I mentioned in my initial rant; the big deal of course is that we can't do so and so we are, for the time being, unfortunately stuck with him. It's an annoyance, but fortunately temporary. The moment circumstances allow and we have the ability to kick him out without instantly destroying our entire lives as a result, we'll be booting his butt out as fast as we can. But in the meantime we'll deal with it as best we can like mature adults. I didn't mean to sound whiny.

Comment

yeah, financially we're stuck with him, but soon as we fix that issue, well.. The day shall be Glorious. Oh the things that shall be done.

Comment

The heat makes me feel sick Smeh.

Comment

/headdesk

That is all.

Comment

I knew Swedish House Mafia was a thing a while ago, I just never really paid much attention to them. But I love "Don't You Worry Child" and got interested... only to find out they just broke up.

Comment

I think I would sacrifice babies if it meant I could sleep at night.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                  I think I would sacrifice babies if it meant I could sleep at night.
                  I know that feeling so well. I had chronic insomnia for about 5 years. I wish you the best, Vol <3 Not being able to sleep is the worst.

Comment

I've been having trouble sleeping as well. Though I'm pretty sure that has more to do with all the springs coming out of my mattress.
                    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Amelia-Mary View Post
                      My ear hurts >< I stretched it yesterday and owieeeee
                      ...how did you stretch your ear? What are you doing moving it around?
                      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

want.to.go.back.to.bed
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                          want.to.go.back.to.bed
                          This. Soooooooooo much this.
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

People infuriate me omfg!
                            "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                            - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I got up early for a job interview only to realize about halfway through that it is just a scam... Ugh. Those deflate me almost more than not hearing back from potential employers..when only scammers are contacting me.
                              My Tumblr
                              My Webcomic
                              My Twitter

Comment

I hate every single one of my coworkers. The whole sniveling lot of them.

I really need my freaking vacation already.
                                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Working...
                                X