THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

No sooner did I post in the "what are you smiling about" thread, that my neighbors might be gone another week, ..... they came home. I totally jinxed myself there!
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Roknrol View Post
      I'm quitting smoking. That's not an excuse, but I'm certainly not in the mood for swallowing shit from illiterates.
      That just compounds the headache. And the futility.

Uh, that is, the futility of the latter, not the former. Good luck on the clean air, bro!!

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      Nope. Just don't care who hates who I guess. I'm a Satanist. I hate everyone.

*sticks nose in catnip. Ahh..the good stuff.
      Oh, you KNOW I only have the best for my favorite kitty!

And yeah, hating everyone is SO much easier. I just generally lump them all into that "humans are a cancerous parasite" compost heap of pond scum. It makes the world a whole lot easier to sort out. Plus, I get the added benefit of being able to avoid having to bother myself with actually hating anyone. Well, except me. I'll go all out to hate me. And not waste a drop of it on others.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I don't hate everyone just because...but I've found that it only takes about five minutes of conversation to find a reason

Comment

Rant: Realized why I left this forum to begin with. Anxiety-inducing, and it doesn't help that I am socially awkward. Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            Why is EVERYONE on the forum arguing?
            It makes me want to set your undies all on fire.
            Fo realz yo.
            Dafuq, what'd I miss? Dang it, now I need to napalm panties....
            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
              Dafuq, what'd I miss? Dang it, now I need to napalm panties....
              pretty much this: Am not! Am too! Repeat. Stir. Blow up.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
                I seriously got fired from the work today for calling out sick Friday.

Fuck the VA.
                Oh my god. That is horrible, TPM. I hope you find a new job soon.

Comment

So apparently I missed all the f̶u̶n̶ drama.

Again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post

Again.

They haven't sewn my mouth shut or cut off my hands, yet. Patience.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post

Again.
                      You didn't miss it.
                      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                      Seen the desert and the birds
                      You cut your hair short
                      Like a shush to an insult
                      The world had been yelling
                      Since the day you were born
                      Revolting with anger
                      While it smiled like it was cute
                      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I can help recreate it for you: Read something completely benign - even something that you agree with. Now completely misunderstand it. Now aggressively demand that the author defend it.

See? Fun!

Comment

I guess this is one of those times I'm thankful for my current crazy ass work schedule. I was, am, and will be until November, oblivious to much non-work-related stuff that occurs.

Wait. This is a rant thread. Not the be thankful thread.

Hell.

ARRRGH ... I am hungry, my lower back is acting up again, and hell, that's about all I want to rant about ...

Comment

I wish my neighbour didn't smoke pot. I'm tired of smelling pot in my kitchen all the time. Maybe if I smoked it, it'd be cool. But...I don't.

Mostly art.

Comment

Spent a half our or so spelunking in the crawlspace earlier today, scratched the crap out of my chest and the impromptu yoga stretched muscles that haven't been stretched in quite some time.

Long story short, too sore to sleep.
                              Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                                I wish my neighbour didn't smoke pot. I'm tired of smelling pot in my kitchen all the time. Maybe if I smoked it, it'd be cool. But...I don't.
                                The smell really lingers on top of that. It seems to hang around much longer than cigarette smoke does.

Comment

Working...
                                X