This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess I'm trying real hard not to spread my dismay over the forum right now. But I've already infected a couple of threads. Sorry about that.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

[quote author=DanieMarie link=topic=182.msg18441#msg18441 date=1291070394]

I confess that despite the fact that I'm not a clubber, I'm considering going to an apocalypse themed party at a club in a bunker on Thursday after the networking event I'm going to. I probably wont go, but part of me really wants to.
      [/quote]

I confess that I have never been to a club or bar.
      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=182.msg18468#msg18468 date=1291073217]
        I confess that I have never been to a club or bar.
        [/quote]

I confess that I have not been to a club or bar as well.

I also confess that my new goal is to stop apologizing for stuff all of time.
        sigpic

Comment

I confess my room is annoying me. I spend so little time in here... x
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess, I want to start having children now (I'm 23) but combined with financial crap (we don't even have our own place yet) and my body's inability to cooperate (I don't ovulate) I doubt I'll ever have that big family I dream about. (Hubby and I want at least 5 kids)

Comment

I confess... I must look really creepy sniffing my arms the way I am right now. But...I can still smell the body-wash from my shower this morning and it smells so good! >.<
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I confess, i may have had a go at a teacher today, are they seriously not human?!
                "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

[quote author=Juniper link=topic=182.msg18641#msg18641 date=1291133786]
                  I confess... I must look really creepy sniffing my arms the way I am right now. But...I can still smell the body-wash from my shower this morning and it smells so good! >.<
                  [/quote]
                  I confess, I have done this too.

Comment

I confess that I had a teeny-tiny little drink and now I need a nap before I think about making dinner :P
                    What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

I confess that going out tonight might be a total disaster. ugh.
                      sigpic

Comment

I confess....I'm not that good of a housekeeper, I find the female body beautiful (though, not bi-sexual, more bi-curious, maybe), and I spend way too much time on the computer. :
                        ~~~TigerGypsy~~~

Comment

I confess I am easily urked by the young,.
                          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=182.msg19180#msg19180 date=1291275479]
                            I confess I am easily urked by the young,.
                            [/quote]
                            I've been waiting a few years for my revenge to finally start turning the tide! :P
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess, I've been thinking about old flames too much lately.

When Autumn turns cold, my heart yearns for fire.
                              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=182.msg19186#msg19186 date=1291278803]
                                I've been waiting a few years for my revenge to finally start turning the tide! :P
                                [/quote]

God I annoyed you so much! Please forgive me for now I understand! x

Comment

Working...
                                X