This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess i am going to kill my parents. I hate living at home. I cant do what i want, no matter how much they say i can, the fact is i cant.

Comment

I confess that I can't get along with people very easily and am Quite unconfrontational with others. I get nervous after I post something because I think someone will reply with a horrible comment about something I typed. Just the fact that someone is reading my thoughts in text freaks me out.

STOP READING THIS!!!

Just Kidding.. :P

Oh and I also confess that I have no freakin idea what I want with my life which stresses me out on the daily... every day is a haze.

Comment

[quote author=tigergypsy link=topic=182.msg19168#msg19168 date=1291265172]
        I confess....I'm not that good of a housekeeper, I find the female body beautiful (though, not bi-sexual, more bi-curious, maybe), and I spend way too much time on the computer. :
        [/quote]

^this...100% on all three things LOL

Comment

I confess that I will be cranky if the three hour scan I'm running doesn't end soon then I am going to be very irritable.
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I confess I have a ridiculous amount of unreads to read and I'mma read as many of them as I can instead of doing the dishes

^_^

Comment

[quote author=takiado link=topic=182.msg19256#msg19256 date=1291300780]
              I confess that I can't get along with people very easily and am Quite unconfrontational with others. I get nervous after I post something because I think someone will reply with a horrible comment about something I typed. Just the fact that someone is reading my thoughts in text freaks me out.

STOP READING THIS!!!

Just Kidding.. :P

Oh and I also confess that I have no freakin idea what I want with my life which stresses me out on the daily... every day is a haze.
              [/quote]

This is sooooo me. Im anti-social and proud! I really wish I had purpose my days just bleed togethor now :-\
              Circe

Comment

[quote author=Corvus link=topic=182.msg19420#msg19420 date=1291344762]
                This is sooooo me. Im anti-social and proud! I really wish I had purpose my days just bleed togethor now :-\
                [/quote]

Sweet we have something in common! haha
                sad similarities, but we will hopefully find our way.

Comment

I confess that maybe I am growing up too fast. Am I rushing things?
                  sigpic

Comment

I confess I have 15 mins to get ready, but I'm here, typing this.
                    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Alright then. I have two major confessions tonight!

1) So while watching one of my beauty how to videos on youtube, I learned a very handy dandy secret. It's a foundation primer. And it's said to be THE beauty secret going about. It's supposed to especially help older women with their skin. Sort of to make it appear more dewy and to fill in fine lines. But. It's not a beauty product. It's actually called Monistant Chafing gel! Yes, that Monistat. The brand used for yeast infections etc. But that's not what this one is. It's made for chaffing of....intimate areas. But used on the face it does wonders.
                      All about Monistat as a face primer
                      And compared to actual primer products, the price point is ridonkulous! I only paid 6.99 at Walmart! So I am going to try this stuff out.

2) I rented from Redbox the Twilight Eclipse. Oh Gawd, I am sooo embarrassed. God forgive me. What.Is.Wrong.With.Me?
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=182.msg19772#msg19772 date=1291461520]
                        Alright then. I have two major confessions tonight!

1) So while watching one of my beauty how to videos on youtube, I learned a very handy dandy secret. It's a foundation primer. And it's said to be THE beauty secret going about. It's supposed to especially help older women with their skin. Sort of to make it appear more dewy and to fill in fine lines. But. It's not a beauty product. It's actually called Monistant Chafing gel! Yes, that Monistat. The brand used for yeast infections etc. But that's not what this one is. It's made for chaffing of....intimate areas. But used on the face it does wonders.
                        All about Monistat as a face primer
                        And compared to actual primer products, the price point is ridonkulous! I only paid 6.99 at Walmart! So I am going to try this stuff out. [/quote]
                        *investigates*

ETA: This is crazy... I don't wear a lot of makeup, but the one thing I usually wear is a little bit of foundation. It seems funny to me to wear moisturizer THEN this stuff THEN foundation. It's like wearing a mask.

2) I rented from Redbox the Twilight Eclipse. Oh Gawd, I am sooo embarrassed. God forgive me. What.Is.Wrong.With.Me?
                        Noooo! At least watch a pirated version so they don't find out someone is watching it and get paid for it!!

Comment

I confess I went to the store to buy a pregnancy test today and it is still in my purse.
                          sigpic

Comment

[quote author=LiadanWillows link=topic=182.msg19904#msg19904 date=1291515598]
                            I confess I went to the store to buy a pregnancy test today and it is still in my purse.
                            [/quote]

arent they more accurate if taken first thing in the morning when you wake up?
                            "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

[quote author=Dufonce link=topic=182.msg19928#msg19928 date=1291518437]
                              arent they more accurate if taken first thing in the morning when you wake up?
                              [/quote]

Sort of...it depends on how you want to look at it.

You have more hormone in your first pee of the day. But, preggo tests have pretty much gotten good enough that if you use it when the box says so, and you are producing normal levels of preggo hormone that you shouldn't get a false negative, regardless of time of day. If however, you have lower amounts of hormone or using it too early, taking the test when you are more likely have more hormone present makes the likeliness of a false negative lower.

And, since we are on the subject...a preggo test being positive just means that you are producing preggo hormones--there are conditions that can cause one to do that without being pregnant. If you have a preggo test pop, you need to go see your doc to have the pregnancy confirmed (and for prenatal counseling and all that jazz...and don't forget your prenatal vitamins--though, really all women of childbearing years should use those, even if they are on birth control).
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Raphaeline link=topic=182.msg19798#msg19798 date=1291479424]
                                *investigates*

ETA: This is crazy... I don't wear a lot of makeup, but the one thing I usually wear is a little bit of foundation. It seems funny to me to wear moisturizer THEN this stuff THEN foundation. It's like wearing a mask.
                                Noooo! At least watch a pirated version so they don't find out someone is watching it and get paid for it!!
                                [/quote]
                                The primer actually helps you from feeling like you have too much makeup on. Because once your skin is smooth, you can actually put less product on your face. I apply foundation only to the top of my cheeks where I am red and have uneven skin. A little to my nose and chin. It's like a cream of it. So it's light. But putting it on dry skin (even with moisterizer, your skin just sucks up all the moister when you are older) makes it sorta icky feeling. Like cake and a mask. So I tried it. It's the lightest thing I've ever had on. It takes like a tiny dot of it to work. And no smell, no taste, nothing. Just made my clean skin so smooth and it did look dewy. So the makeup I put over was very little. The primer keeps the foundation from drying out your skin. And it lasts all day. No touch ups!

As for Twilight? I watched exactly 15 minutes of it. Then shut that shit off. Seriously? How anyone can like these two bozos is beyond me. If this were real life, Edward would be accused of being a stalker boyfriend who can't allow Bella to think for hersels. And Jacob some asshole. I could not take how she could not think for herself. Unless the movie ends with her dumping these two douche bags (which I know it doesn't) there will be no watching of this movie for me. I don't know why I never learn my damned lesson.

Also Edward. Grow some balls dude. Stop moping about like you are constipated. It's not attractive. Sparkles aside.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X