This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Dennis Hopper just passed away yesterday. He was 74 and died due to battling prostate cancer.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

You just managed to hit my bummer key Duce...Dennis Hopper...I was not even aware he was ill.

Visions flash of him in "Easy Rider",and as a Reporter/writer in "Apocalypse Now" Many other roles as well...gonna miss ya Dennis.

- - - Updated - - -

Shows how much I have been paying attention...He died back in 2010..and somehow I missed it,or maybe it just went away from the memory leak I seem to have gotten..

- - - Updated - - -

I know what happened here..Duce saw that they are trying to get his last film published(is that right for a film)...so not just me,but Duce as well has a memory leak..and its getting all over the nice clean floor..
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm so effing tired and want naptimes!
        hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

So much ahead of me today! I feel strangely unprepared.
          "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

I'm on spring break, have the whole week off, and snowflakes the size of golfballs are falling.

This is Michigan...
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
              I'm on spring break, have the whole week off, and snowflakes the size of golfballs are falling.

This is Michigan...
              We had that snowcrap here in MO on Sat. Today is sunny and going up to 70. Keep the faith.
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                Dennis Hopper just passed away yesterday. He was 74 and died due to battling prostate cancer.
                Dennis was an amazing actor and a talented artist...can't believe it's been 5 years since he passed.

Comment

Supper, wine, and CSS. My weekend studying begins again.

Comment

At work.. everyone's asleep and I have the TV off, just listening to the wind howling outside while I do some of the exercises from the textbook I brought with me. 10 more minutes, then I'll go find some work to do...

Why can't all nights feel like this?
                    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

What the hell. He's been dead for 5 years? How come I didn't know this the first time around? Some news organization is in big trouble.

Comment

Went shopping with a friend I don't see much... she reminded me why we're friends. "They have a manson skirt!" She screamed when she found a skirt with heart shaped glasses printed on it. Needless to say we both bought one. I will befriend anyone who sees it and gets the reference.
                        You remind me of the babe
                        What babe?
                        The babe with the power
                        What power?
                        The Power of voodoo
                        Who do?
                        You do!
                        Do what?
                        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                          Went shopping with a friend I don't see much... she reminded me why we're friends. "They have a manson skirt!" She screamed when she found a skirt with heart shaped glasses printed on it. Needless to say we both bought one. I will befriend anyone who sees it and gets the reference.
                          You know, he seemed to get a lot of bad press (here anyway) when that CD was released. Personally, I thought it was great but then I like just about all of his music. I had the chance to see him in a tiny music hall when the band first started getting their name out there...an amazing show even back then!

Comment

Originally posted by Kindred View Post
                            You know, he seemed to get a lot of bad press (here anyway) when that CD was released. Personally, I thought it was great but then I like just about all of his music. I had the chance to see him in a tiny music hall when the band first started getting their name out there...an amazing show even back then!
                            Here too... it's not my favourite album of his, but it's still good. I admire him deeply oh, lucky you. I've only seen him live once, at a big festival in pouring rain, still great.
                            You remind me of the babe
                            What babe?
                            The babe with the power
                            What power?
                            The Power of voodoo
                            Who do?
                            You do!
                            Do what?
                            Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

50 pages from finishing the last computer techy book I own.

Comment

Tumblr has a cute April Fool's day on their page. They brought 'clippy' back!

Comment

Working...
                                X