Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love space week!!! I love space anything and everything!

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
      T-minus two sleeps until the Singularity.
      Singularity???

- - - Updated - - -

I missed my skype date with my work wife... I was ready to go at 1030 and they sat a table at 1045, well because I worked pastry tonight I couldn't leave until after entree because they might want dessert, and they didn't. So I'm sitting home alone with the dogs and drinking my alcoholic gingerbeer.
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
        T-minus two sleeps until the Singularity.
        Wraps you in a burrito of ambisol to numb you out.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
          I love space week!!! I love space anything and everything!

Space week?,I thought it was Shark week...checks the secret book of all things happening...
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post

Space week?,I thought it was Shark week...checks the secret book of all things happening...
            That was last week, I think. Idk, don't really care about sharks as much as I care about space.

�Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Sharks in space. That'd be cool!
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I think SYFY has that covered Hawk..

MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Imagine being in space and suddenly out the window SHARK!
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

It's always shark week on my calendar...

On my drive home tonight I came across a dog who was playing in the street and proceeded to run up to my mobile vehicle like it was going to play with him. At least he was smart enough not to stand in front of my car, so when I finally had the guts to inch forward again I saw his tail wagging behind my back bumper. I hope he found his way home.

Comment

So am I the only one who can't watch t.v. shows that deal with their profession?? I hate hate "reality" cooking shows and competitions. Like MasterChef and Chopped, Hells Kitchen and the like. They aren't realistic and are over dramatized. I just watched an episode of Master Chef with KP and they were picking their initial 20 and I watched them pick a women who made a puff pastry cup with caramelized apples over a women who made PERFECT aebleskiver. They were looking for technique, execution, and flavor. She beat her on all of these and they picked puff pastry cups(she did not make the puff pastry)...

This seems to be becoming a rant and thats totally not what I'm going for. They just don't accurately display it. It is busy and fast paced, its fun and exhilarating, its tense and competitive, and I think they turn it into a joke. Does anyone else feel this way? Not necessarily about cooking I'm pretty sure I'm the only Pastry Chef/Line Chef here.
                      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

Good lord my insurance company is going to be the death of me. Called to find out how much more a paycheck its going to cost and its more then doubled however it is cheaper then having two separate insurance plans..

Comment

The fact that the idiots on youtube think telling me my singing is terrible is going to hurt my feelings and make me quit- yeah, no. I love my singing and they can kiss my rats.
                          Love me for who I am, not for who you want me to be.

Comment

Three days of cutting, folding, glueing and writing and our wedding invitations are finally done and sent! Yes! Relief! Now on to wishlist.
                            You remind me of the babe
                            What babe?
                            The babe with the power
                            What power?
                            The Power of voodoo
                            Who do?
                            You do!
                            Do what?
                            Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I've gotten a little concerned. I haven't seen either of the kittens of the mamma living in my backyard since friday evening. And today I noticed that the food and water I put out was immediately attacked by birds, which hasn't happened in the past. I hope nothing bad happened to them, and they just got old enough to move out and start to wander on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                                I've gotten a little concerned. I haven't seen either of the kittens of the mamma living in my backyard since friday evening. And today I noticed that the food and water I put out was immediately attacked by birds, which hasn't happened in the past. I hope nothing bad happened to them, and they just got old enough to move out and start to wander on their own.
                                Oh gods, I hope nothing bad happened as well! I'll pray for them :3
                                And it makes me very happy you were willing to put out food and water for strays. You're a good person ^^
                                Love me for who I am, not for who you want me to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X