This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

I'm far more bitter than I thought I was which is very surprising and probably indicative of future unhappiness.
    Circe

Comment

You guys think about some really gross things LMAO One night a few weeks ago I went into the kitchen and there was a HUGE centipede or millipede (I didn't count the legs) in the sink. He was on the disposal side and guess what I did ......Yup, turned on the water and the disposal and buh-bye buggie. Usually I put bugs outside but this just creeped me out. So now that you reminded me of it, I thought I'd share.
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Dawww :3

Comment

When a millipede wants to kick another millipede in the shin, does it do one leg at a time? Or does it kick all at once?

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
            When a millipede wants to kick another millipede in the shin, does it do one leg at a time? Or does it kick all at once?
            See, this is why we put you in charge sometimes, because you ask the questions that need asking. I'm gonna be up all night thinking about this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
              You guys think about some really gross things LMAO One night a few weeks ago I went into the kitchen and there was a HUGE centipede or millipede (I didn't count the legs) in the sink. He was on the disposal side and guess what I did ......Yup, turned on the water and the disposal and buh-bye buggie. Usually I put bugs outside but this just creeped me out. So now that you reminded me of it, I thought I'd share.
              Next time i see a centipede im going to think of this and donan evil laugh... while cowering on a table till someone comes to help haha
              ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
              Seen the desert and the birds
              You cut your hair short
              Like a shush to an insult
              The world had been yelling
              Since the day you were born
              Revolting with anger
              While it smiled like it was cute
              That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                I've just added that to Torey and I's list of Important Life Questions.

So far we have:

1) How do seagulls find garbage dumps hundreds of miles inland when they are supposedly coastal birds?
                2) How do mermaids have sex?
                3) Where do millipedes think they are going when they are crossing your lounge room floor or walking up your wall?
                4) If a millipede wants to kick another millipede in the shins, does it do one at a time or all at once (or maybe one side at a time?)

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post

I've just added that to Torey and I's list of Important Life Questions.

So far we have:

1) How do seagulls find garbage dumps hundreds of miles inland when they are supposedly coastal birds?
                  2) How do mermaids have sex?
                  3) Where do millipedes think they are going when they are crossing your lounge room floor or walking up your wall?
                  4) If a millipede wants to kick another millipede in the shins, does it do one at a time or all at once (or maybe one side at a time?)
                  Mermaides spawn, duh.

RIP

You cut your hair short
                  Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                    Mermaides spawn, duh.
                    That's what I was leaning towards, until I went to the Sydney Aquarium and saw dugongs from the underside. Now I'm thinking that maybe it's more like dugong sex.

Comment

That's what I was leaning towards, until I went to the Sydney Aquarium and saw dugongs from the underside. Now I'm thinking that maybe it's more like dugong sex.
                      Clearly need to google dugong sex. Is it like dolphin sex?

RIP

You cut your hair short
                      Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                        Clearly need to google dugong sex. Is it like dolphin sex?
                        Dunno.

But suffice is to say that male dugongs are well endowed.

Comment

Dunno.

But suffice is to say that male dugongs are well endowed.
                          Those lucky female dugongs!

RIP

You cut your hair short
                          Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Looks like I missed all the fun.

*pouts*

Now who is going to entertain us?

Comment

Looks like I missed all the fun.

*pouts*

Now who is going to entertain us?

Summer hath come. Tempt the great God Murphy enough and entertainment will arrive.

Whether it's bright enough to last a week is an entirely different story.
                              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

There always seems to be a catch.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
                                X