Re: Howdy

Welcome to PF, Immersion

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Hello!

Originally posted by Nordic Druid View Post
        Hello!!! I wonder if you cant each me the recipe for belgian waffles!

I'm not joking - nor offended - but you'd truly be amazed how often I hear that.
        Is there some kind of a global rule to respond to a person being Belgian by making a sentence with either "waffle" or "chocolate"? xD

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Greetings!

Hello, everyone ^^ I'm new here, as you might've guessed.
            I've been mildly interested in Wicca / Paganism for a long time now, and am finally learning more about it and getting proactive.
            I'm from a very small town where Christianity is king, but I've found that really isn't cutting it for me spiritually, I need more.
            So in short, I'm looking forward to learning more, making some friends, and just generally having a good time in the PaganForum community :bounce:

-- Victory is in our blood ... We were born as warriors, and we will die as warriors --

Comment

So nice to meet you ^^ Germany is a fascinating country, I've always wanted to take a visit.
              I dabbled in learning the language once, but UGH!
              Anyway, welcome to the fold!
              -- Victory is in our blood ... We were born as warriors, and we will die as warriors --

Comment

Hey! Welcome back...how'd I miss this?
                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Re: Greetings!

Hey there...welcome to the forum!

Comment

Hey and welcome!

Comment

Thank you! I'm glad to see it's so active, and everyone seems pretty cool so far.

Comment

Welcome fellow lurker ^^

Comment

Re: *A Flutter of Wings*

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                          I wish I had the words to describe how much I've missed you, around here, OC. I know I don't chat people up all that much (here OR facebook, tbh) and sometimes I feel like a stalker, reading and following along, without commenting. But the fact is, there are people all around the world that I feel very deeply for. You're one of them. Thank you. And welcome home!!

Saddened to hear that you're laid up! You need a poolboy servant, I think. "Garcon, fetch me a drink!"

:devil:
                          Thanks Chain! Ahh that's exactly what I need! A pool boy and a drink. *goes off into daydream* :B): I have often thought of you and your family and wondered how everything was. I have been thinking about several of you so often wondering if all was ok or not and how much I wanted to come back, but alas. Oh I am so guilty of stalking but mostly it is because it took me a while after getting back on facebook to remember who was who and where I know some of them from! So embarrassing, but there were those of you who kept me around and that I knew what you look like helped me!! I have missed it here so much. Moonstone, you... and then ThorsSon comes back the same day as me... oh I am overwhelmed. And there's the beautiful Raph and hey there's Dumuzi, too! *sigh* If only I could tell you all where I have been and what has happened. Time. My problems were following me but I'm safe now. Caution is always wise.

Yeah I am laid up. I was told a while back (year +) that I have nerve damage and I have had 4 surgeries but still no feeling in my arms and a few spots here and there through my back. Coupled with arthritis I am a frightful sight on crutches but mostly I just trip people with them from my couch :devil: Bwuahahaha!!

I am so happy to be back here. Everything has changed for me. It's wonderful! New baby, new house, new life. And it looks like a new account on PF! (((hugs)))

Comment

Hello and Welcome! I hope you find some of what you are looking for...
                            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello and welcome!
                              http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X