This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better late than never

I've been lurking all over this forum for a while, even made a few posts and started my own thread. I guess it's safe to say I'm past due for an introduction.

I go by my online handle "Inucirrus" or "Cirrus", as well as my Kemetic Orthodox Shemsu name "MiMafdet". Obviously, my path consists of Kemetic Orthodoxy, but I am curious about green witchcraft, joining OBOD, and shamanism. I used to be interested in Wicca, but I've not been in a situation that I can really explore anything that requires much space or equipment/tools. From a young age, I embraced the Four Elements and informally honored them. Through 7th grade, I did this, then my family moved across the country. There, I fell into a deep depression and ceased communing with the elements, stopped reading, stopped learning. I went into shutdown mode and only recently - about 7 years later - have been able to revert to myself and explore my spirituality. I currently live in a Catholic household, so I practice informally most of the time, and formally very rarely. Someday, I hope to have a place of my own to try new rituals and practices!

I'm very interested in all faiths, and love learning/talking about/helping other people and their faith(s). Feel free to ask me anything!
    Everything I post is to be assumed UPG unless otherwise noted.

Comment

Re: Better late than never

Welcome, Cirrus

Comment

Hey from Cambridge UK

Thought I should say hi!
        Pagan inclination my whole life, had an amazing coven from the age of 17-23, but then everyone just moved away.
        I still practice, so thought I'd be sociable and join up to see if there were ny other witches in my area!

Comment

Welcome. Formally.

Comment

Re: Hey from Cambridge UK

Welcome.

Comment

welcome to PF!!
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome aboard our vessel, matey :cthulhu:
                I don't have a particularly good reason for bringing Cthulu into this. I just really wanted to use that emoticon.

Comment

Hello y'all.

Popping in from Texas to say hello.

I don't really know what I identify as, to be perfectly honest. I also have no idea how to do intros.

I like storms, I currently live in Texas, annnnnnd.......stuff.

Nice meeting you.

Comment

Re: Hello y'all.

Heyo! Welcome to the forum.
                    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Welcome to PF.

I'm in Peterborough so we are practically neighbours
                      http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

New to this site, and looking to learn more about Paganism!

Hello! My name is Amber, and I'm 20 years old. I live in the Midwest. Cold as hell here, right now! I have a christian background, and I'm looking to get as far away from that as possible. There has always been a huge stigma about Wicca, and paganism in my family, and I find it absolutely silly. I registered on this site in hopes to find myself a new way of life, and learn more about paganism; hopefully I can find an offshoot that's right for me!

Comment

Re: New to this site, and looking to learn more about Paganism!

Your name reminds me of my favorite band, Tool!

Welcome to the forum.
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome aboard. Be sure to check out the Catacombs for past threads.
                            Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                            -Erik Erikson

Comment

Excellent!
                              Ive recently started chatting with someone out that way I'm up in Ely. Fantastic blog BTW!

Thanks for the lovely welcome everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Vicariousparabol View Post
                                Cold as hell here, right now!
                                has hell already frozen over? I wasn't informed... there are a few things that I need to collect on, if it has.

oh... welcome.
                                "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Working...
                                X