• Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

All the above awesome PF mushy stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
      Day old pizza.
      Oh, hell yeah! I always buy way too much, just FOR the day after.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

This eargasm I'm having right now.
        Last edited by KahlanAmnell; 17 Dec 2013, 18:06.
        I am a woman in a mans body and I hate being in the wrong body. I want out of this body. It's like a prison cell.

I used to be known as AdamKane in these parts.

Hail Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
          Oh, hell yeah! I always buy way too much, just FOR the day after.
          Last June, the day before my 3 a.m. awakening to leave for the airport, I picked up a large pizza, ate from it throughout the day, and had 2 slices left to eat whilst rushing around to get out of the house by 4 a.m. Perfection! No garbage except the box, no plates to wash.....I started a tradition. Halfway to the next trip already! Yay!
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I've recently been fired and my boyfriend last night tried to offer me his Christmas bonus so I could buy my dad a nice present because he knows I was worried about that. I declined because HE earned that and deserves every penny, but the thought was too sweet.
            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
              I've recently been fired and my boyfriend last night tried to offer me his Christmas bonus so I could buy my dad a nice present because he knows I was worried about that. I declined because HE earned that and deserves every penny, but the thought was too sweet.
              He's a keeper.
              White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
              sigpic
              In Days of yore,
              From Britain's shore
              Wolfe the dauntless hero came
              And planted firm Britannia's flag
              On Canada's fair domain.
              Here may it wave,
              Our boast, our pride
              And joined in love together,
              The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
              The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

my new job is making me into an antagonistic jerk who hates all lifeforms. my partner is actually being super understanding about the whole thing.

It helps me to stop the jerkiness when I get home.

Mostly art.

Comment

3 day old kittens.

And the fact that not one of the twelve people in my clinic could bring themselves to euthanase the little things. And so we are now all taking turns to hand rear them for the next four to six weeks, until they are old enough to be adopted.

Of course... I may not be smiling when it's my turn to get up at 2am to feed them.

Comment

The thought that my Java exam's difficulty today was surprisingly not high. On the other hand it is a little bit suspicious...
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

a certain text message that I received earlier tonight.
                      "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

text flirting with the hubby
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

My son finally ate something! I can't even remember the last thing he ate - we took him to Chuck E. Cheese Wednesday night and he didn't eat a thing, then he couldn't have anything after midnight because of the surgery yesterday morning. All that day he ate half a spoonful of peanut butter and two bites of chocolate pudding. This morning he ate a whole slice of bread and a half, then ate half a pudding cup!

Better than nothing!

Comment

Last day of work until next year...
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I freaking love printables.

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                                text flirting with the hubby
                                Is your hubby Thorson?

Already ranted about my not working hours next week. On the bright side. I do have a bus pass and time to kill. Gonna take the bus places and just ride around and listen to my 13 hours of audiobook.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X